Hacking RTS will release today

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
wait for a long long time......

1. the game that cannot soft reset = cannot RTS.
2. if the RTS option is diable, that mean the game so not support RTS

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
SO basically, RTS will be released today, and games that can't soft-reset, won't be able to RealTimeSave?

This is great news.....tell me ahtin, is there any chance they'll implement RTS in Sakura firmware in some time?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant wait
happy.gif

so for #2,
if the option in the rom options is grayed out and cant be changed that means that they know it doesnt work already and wont allow you to even select it?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Toni Plutonij said:
SO basically, RTS will be released today, and games that can't soft-reset, won't be able to RealTimeSave?
I think that's about it. I've read ahtins post three times now, and I still don't have a clue what he means by any of his sentences
tongue.gif
But RTS will release today is clear enough, thanks for that great news
yaynds.gif

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Oct 16 2008, 09:37 AM) This is great news.....tell me ahtin, is there any chance they'll implement RTS in Sakura firmware in some time?
They probably will, maybe already today. M3Sakura will be their system menu of the future. It doesn't make much sense to implement it in the old menu system, but they might do that first. Anyway, M3Sakura is now a real competitor to the very best flashcarts, the only thing it needs it RTS.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ahtin is in direct contact with M3 Team, so, he knows stuff way before others could..

The think that's worrying me with Sakura, is that this new update of Sakura has RTS icon even removed from config.menu!!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ahtin said:
wait for a long long time......

1. the game that cannot soft reset = cannot RTS.
2. if the RTS option is diable, that mean the game so not support RTS
ok, writing it in different words:
1. Real Time Saving uses a system similar to soft-reset so if a game has freezes or doesn't run at all with soft-reset it will freeze with RTS too.
2. if the RTS option doesn't appear for a game it means that game is tested and proven to cause serious problems with RTS.

an example of 1. is LoZ:PH
from what i remember is that that one will freeze on critical moments with soft-reset on.
it will give the exact same freezes if you have RTS on. (since it's a known problem game it might even be a case 2, where the RTS feature is unavailable)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
Toni Plutonij said:
I think that's about it. I've read ahtins post three times now, and I still don't have a clue what he means by any of his sentences
tongue.gif
But RTS will release today is clear enough, thanks for that great news
yaynds.gif

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Oct 16 2008, 09:37 AM) This is great news.....tell me ahtin, is there any chance they'll implement RTS in Sakura firmware in some time?
They probably will, maybe already today. M3Sakura will be their system menu of the future. It doesn't make much sense to implement it in the old menu system, but they might do that first. Anyway, M3Sakura is now a real competitor to the very best flashcarts, the only thing it needs it RTS.
you should blame the engrish from flashcart makers, and their continuing use of it,
there should really be a guy who fully understands the english language there or native speaker to post news in english d:

all the screen shots shows a few weeks ago show the default firmware so a new update is coming out for the original firmware (maybe 4.0 ? )
anyway dont be expecting sakura, though the last sakura update did fix a lot of the problems and got the features back that where already available in the original firmware

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Joe88 said:
though the last sakura update did fix a lot of the problems and got the features back that where already available in the original firmware
Hm?
you mean there is no need for the original menu anymore in the triple boot? well, the version before RTS is added anyways..

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
RE: #2

Sakura is now working in English and Chinese interface as I know.

RE: #3

Yes, they know which game cant be work will disable, I am one of the guy who help checking all of the 2xxx roms..........

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What do you mean, Sakura works with Chines and English carts?! There is english version of Sakura? (I mean, this version on GBAtemp is our translated and hacked version)...Is there OFFICIAL english version released?
And I wanted to ask, do you know, will Sakura have RTS as well?

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Because of German and Portuguese edition have some problem, 1 day delay.....
hate2.gif

Sakura will have english but I dont know when they will finish, delay and delay is their style....

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hmmm, if I got it right, RTS will be delayed till tomorrow? And english Sakura is still being made, but no release date yet?!

And you still haven't answered if you know, will Sakura have RTS?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
simple way to explain this...

IF soft-reset work THEN ALLOW RTS
IF soft-reset fail THEN DISALLOW RTS

IF DEMAND SAKURA ENGLISH > 2 THEN DELAY

hope this helps!

PS. Yes, I know that's horrible and completely wrong sytanx for ANY languages, but just thought it was funny

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
ahtin said:
Because of German and Portuguese edition have some problem, 1 day delay.....
hate2.gif

Sakura will have english but I dont know when they will finish, delay and delay is their style....
Ah, that sucks... By the way, is there already a Dutch translation? If not, I could translate it for them from English
smile.gif

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Toni Plutonij said:
Hmmm, if I got it right, RTS will be delayed till tomorrow? And english Sakura is still being made, but no release date yet?!

And you still haven't answered if you know, will Sakura have RTS?

I dont know Sakura will have RTS or not, but they are trying to combine all the existing function into Sakura, Sakura is designed by JP Team, main kernal is designed by headquarter

I hope they can finish beofre NDSi release lol

P.S.: NDSi Pre-Order price in Hong Kong is double from the official Japan price

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...