RSS Feed

Xerone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RSS feed.. i dont understand everything in the world, could you guys fill me in?
unsure.gif

cloud_171

Trophies
XP
Country
it is basically a news thing, i don't know too much about it, all i know is that I have a trillian plug-in that pops up with news on the corner, which would awesome for releases to be on there

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hehe, I suggested the idea to Costello not long ago, as their is a nice plugin for Trillian that supports RSS feeds. Costello loved it, and made a RSS feed for GBASaves.com to test that it works.

When we hear from Kivan next, we will ask for access to the information we need to make an RSS feed for GBAtemp!

I'm not promising it will be done, but it's more than likely!
smile.gif

KotaInka2

Fanboy Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Interesting that this was posted by somebody (rom leecher?) who can't be bothered to come and contribute to the community but would rather have their rom news delivered to their recliner. Still, it isn't that bad of an idea really.

What is up with Kivan anyway? Any idea when the master of ceremonies will reappear again? Is he on some kind of extended skiing vacation?
smile.gif

Woz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wogan.id.au
XP
Country
Interesting that this was posted by somebody (rom leecher?) who can't be bothered to come and contribute to the community but would rather have their rom news delivered to their recliner. Still, it isn't that bad of an idea really.
I prefer the term "lurker". Just because I don't post frequently doesn't mean I'm not a part of the community.

And it's not as if making an RSS feed would stop me visiting the site. Quite the opposite, as I would know sooner of news and events & therefor visit as they occurred not just when I remember to check it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: