Can't Reproduce Rss feature needs fixed

player594

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the rss feature on the old site constantly on my iPhone, but can't use the new one. I use the Feedler app for feeds but gbatemp's feeds do not show up. Is this a bug or just lack of support?

player594

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any of them I load into Feedly on my iPhone do not show any results. Be it News, or any section of gbatemp's forums.

player594

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RSS works for me.

I only want to see the news posts, but more that the news is on my rss display.
Which reader do you use and on what device? I'm trying to get it to work with Feedly on iPhone 4s. I've had the same problem with other readers since google reader shut down.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Strange, I can get it to work with Feedly on PC. I don't know why the iPhone version doesn't work.
I don't have an iPhone myself, so I can't really check.
All I know is that our RSS feeds are valid.

player594

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must be doing something wrong then. For instance: if I wanted the feed for the news what exactly would I input to get it?

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title of this thread is not correct, the RSS feature does work and don't need fixing. I was just stating that the RSS feed works for me. It's your phone that needs fixing, maybe you need a different app.

player594

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok 1st thing don't get smart with me. I have been polite so far. 2nd something has changed since google reader was shut down because I used to use reader apps for gbatemp as well as other sources before the take down. I was merely trying to bring attention to the fact that I was having problems with the feeds from gbatemp. And for your information, I stated I had tried several different readers so it NOT my phone. Whether there is a difference in coding for readers on a PC than those on a mobile, I do not know as I am not a programmer. I'm sorry I'm having issues with the feeds. I guess as long as it works for the majority it's fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.