Homebrew RPGHax was released!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well considering Ninty has spies here and everywhere, even our own let them know Lol. Anyone depending on instantly patchable exploits when you can have complete bootrom access for less than $20 should expect them to act quickly. You get what you pay for. Since they can't patch B9S/NTRBootHaX they are 100% going to do something about userland HomeBrew as soon as they know about it.

I guess I'll just never get those people that refuse to install CFW for whatever reason then complain night and day when a userland exploit is pulled/patched.

Reactions: MrJason005

itsameweegee123

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Well considering Ninty has spies here and everywhere, even our own let them know Lol. Anyone depending on instantly patchable exploits when you can have complete bootrom access for less than $20 should expect them to act quickly. You get what you pay for. Since they can't patch B9S/NTRBootHaX they are 100% going to do something about userland HomeBrew as soon as they know about it.

I guess I'll just never get those people that refuse to install CFW for whatever reason then complain night and day when a userland exploit is pulled/patched.
some people genuinely have a reason for not installing cfw. for example, they dont wanna solder, they dont have any games required for current version hax, and no way of getting a flashcard or whatever those r4i things are

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some people genuinely have a reason for not installing cfw. for example, they dont wanna solder, they dont have any games required for current version hax, and no way of getting a flashcard or whatever those r4i things are
You don't need to solder unless you want a hardmod. CFW is completely free on 11.3 and below which brand new N3DS consoles still come on. A flashcard is sold online worldwide, everyone can get one if you're not 18 and your parents won't buy it, oh well. Wait until you're grown and make your own money to what you want with. Also, the dsiwarehax games are like $2 and already require CFW. Other game exploits are userland only so no reason to buy anything when there are free alternatives.

Complaining about losing home brew after refusing to install CFW when you could for free or cheap isn't a genuine reason, it's an excuse. Of course no one HAS to install CFW, but if you don't and want home brew don't complain when you lose it. Simple as that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

itsameweegee123

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
You don't need to solder unless you want a hardmod. CFW is completely free on 11.3 and below which brand new N3DS consoles still come on. A flashcard is sold online worldwide, everyone can get one if you're not 18 and your parents won't buy it, oh well. Wait until you're grown and make your own money to what you want with. Also, the dsiwarehax games are like $2 and already require CFW. Other game exploits are userland only so no reason to buy anything when there are free alternatives.

Complaining about losing home brew after refusing to install CFW when you could for free or cheap isn't a genuine reason, it's an excuse. Of course no one HAS to install CFW, but if you don't and want home brew don't complain when you lose it. Simple as that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
what if people that complain made mistake and updated? its a possibilty...

dsiware games are on eshop only right? too bad somebody without creditcard because of unrelated reasons

also im not defending anyone im just saying my opinion, i have steelhax and hope to get cfw sometime in the future if theres some easier way ever pops up (like browserhax or soundhax)

MrJason005

√2
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
what if people that complain made mistake and updated? its a possibilty...

dsiware games are on eshop only right? too bad somebody without creditcard because of unrelated reasons

also im not defending anyone im just saying my opinion, i have steelhax and hope to get cfw sometime in the future if theres some easier way ever pops up (like browserhax or soundhax)
You need arm9 exploits.
Browserhax, soundhax, and rpwng are userland exploits.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He released the rpghax source code , 2hrs ago
https://github.com/MrNbaYoh/rpwng

maybe someone could improve it..
-
Python3 in MSYS2 then
Code:
pacman -S msys/python3

and

pacman -S mingw64/mingw-w64-x86_64-python3

Code:
To build the exploit, copy the otherapp payload to the folder and rename it "otherapp.bin".
Then execute: make REGION=EUR/USA/JPN
Python 3 is required.
-----------------
Note, it means otherapp.bin goes in the Root folder of "rpwng"

In MSYS2 type, "make REGION=EUR/USA/JPN"

edit, compiling done without edit of files, for first try.

645654647567567.jpg

75676575567.jpg

Last edited by drwhojan,

XXe-exe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did everything along with MSYS2 but all it is telling me is "command not found"
Do I have to open the "Makefile" with MSYS2 or something else?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did everything along with MSYS2 but all it is telling me is "command not found"
Do I have to open the "Makefile" with MSYS2 or something else?

You might me missing some tools for MYSY2
Install all, but warning can take about 6GB of space after unpacked.

Code:
pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-toolchain mingw-w64-x86_64-qt5 mingw-w64-x86_64-SDL2 mingw-w64-x86_64-cmake mingw-w64-x86_64-curl git

XXe-exe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I redownloaded Msys2 and put in the pacman -S command. Everything installed. From then on, what do I need to input? I know I messed up somewhere so I might as well restart

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok I redownloaded Msys2 and put in the pacman -S command. Everything installed. From then on, what do I need to input? I know I messed up somewhere so I might as well restart

Why not download the already compiled files from his tiny share link
https://twitter.com/MrNbaYoh/status/899552822651494400

Mostly the compiling is all about editing the source code, I'm not too good at it, but most files can be opened with Notepad++
-----------

Anyway first thing is to know the location folder, in MYSY2 like your C drive if on c, then, put the archive folder there then.

cd c:rpwng

Then, copy/paste: make REGION=EUR/USA/JPN

(Note) This will be listed as the folder of where the files are, also make sure you have your payload in the root of this folder, renamed to otherbin.app
-----

If you look in folder Game and see game.py , open it in Notepad and you can edit, title names est.

Like image attached
436465.jpg

Last edited by drwhojan,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
no such thing where i live
I can buy them at every corner dollar store, gas station, and pharmacy here in the US. I'm fairly certain that you can find them in the UK. Wherever they sell gift cards they sell eShop cards. They're right there with the iTunes, Play Store, Steam, XBL Gold, PSN, and Amazon cards.

You can buy eShop cards on Amazon using PayPal (which can be linked to a bank account).
I'm starting to think that people just like making excuses instead of admitting that they ignorantly updated. ¬_¬

Last edited by Joom,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's a far cry from it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it a free to play bs, pay to get any good weapon/gear
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not free to play but $35
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Inb4 kiiwii gives it a 0/10
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    6/10 rating on steam
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now