Gaming Roughly how long do you play your DS every day?

yozyoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
during the weekends, I'll play for maybe 1-3 hours

while on the weekdays, I don't play very much, I listen to music though, so I'll say about 30 mins

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently addicted to finishing off Portrait of Ruin and PW3 and I've been playing Element whenever I've got a spare 10 mins to fill so it's more like 2-3 hours a day right now, but normally I'd play for 1 hour before going to bed. Completely unpredictable at weekends, depending on what I do sunday afternoon sometimes I'll spend hours on it, other weekends I don't touch it at all.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
On weekends, maybe 2-4 hours a day. Depends on if I find a good game, and how bored I am lol.
On weekdays, usually only 1-2 hours. A lot of homework and chores...that and I go to sleep at 9PM. :\

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
During the week: 1/2 hour to 1 hour everycouple days.

During the weekends: As much as I can.....about 2-5 hours a day....depending on the situation.

I work a lot.

jomkingal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jomkingal.net16.net
XP
Country
United States
For 1 Week I Play it almost 18 Hours!
happy.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately nothing. Last game I had for it I wanted was Final Fantasy IV and I semi-got fed up with the revamped bosses and handful of monsters over each dungeon that do insane damage (or with bosses the crap with the follow the obtuse scripted order or you die in 2 rounds bs.) So figure perhaps 3weeks after it came out I stopped.

Normally I'd probably if I played a game did it an hour to two tops any day of the week unless I got into an RPG or something that time sucking it could go into the 2-3 hour range. Over the last 2 weeks though I've had this PSP I got and a crapload of games all at once so I've been dumping 1-3+ hours a day on it every day since except maybe one.

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Some days ago I sold my 4th DS Lite (Lime Green). I need some rest and money
wink.gif

When I used to play on DS Lite:
weekdays: 0-5 h.
weekends: 0-11 h.
To much time-consuming in my opinion. I have to forget those times!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.