• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,402
  • Replies 8
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Any one else thinks Nintendo needs to suck up the copyright issues and move on. I mean they’re surfing rom sites for the sake of surfing people. I understand that copyright is an issue but if Nintendo hates it SO BADLY put the games on the Eshop virtual console.

Btw I meant “sueing” not “surfing”. Stupid spellcheck...

Reactions: Yan3 and xplicid_yt

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Btw I meant “sueing” not “surfing”. Stupid spellcheck...
the forum has a "edit" button on your messages, it's used to fix spellcheck instead of posting a new message to list all your problems.

multi posting is not allowed, if you have things to add and nobody posted after you, just use the edit button to complete your last message.

xplicid_yt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any one else thinks Nintendo needs to suck up the copyright issues and move on. I mean they’re surfing rom sites for the sake of surfing people. I understand that copyright is an issue but if Nintendo hates it SO BADLY put the games on the Eshop virtual console.
good point, is emuparadise getting shut down, or any other rom sites

D

Deleted User

OP
come on guys nintendo has the right to dictate how their products are distributed whether you like it or not.
Good point but Nintendo didn’t care before, but now they miraculously care.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also the loss of emulation sources could cause a heap of issues for gbatemps hacking. On the subject of this though I’d you guys want a good rom site use *snip*. Great site with a lot of great games.

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated