• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Roe V Wade has been repealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any states in the USA or the world mandating forced organ removal? No, don't be an idiot.
  1. You didn't answer my question.
  2. There are no states mandating kidney donations because violating people's bodily autonomy is ridiculous and deplorable.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
  1. Generally, sex is a biological drive comparable to the drive for food or water.
  2. Why won't you answer my question?
Look, it seems the basic concept of understanding simple stuff is difficult for you so I'll put this in a way even you will be able to comprehend.

If I liked the taste of peanuts, but I had a peanut allergey - I wouldn't eat peanuts.
If you like sex but are too poor or immature to have a child - don't have sex with a female and just stick to mastrubation.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, it seems the basic concept of understanding simple stuff is difficult for you so I'll put this in a way even you will be able to comprehend.

If I liked the taste of peanuts, but I had a peanut allergey - I wouldn't eat peanuts.
If you like sex but are too poor or immature to have a child - don't have sex with a female and just stick to mastrubation.
  1. We don't withhold medical care from people with peanut allergies who have eaten peanuts.
  2. Last I checked, peanut wasn't a biological drive shared by just about every adult human on Earth.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
  1. We don't withhold medical care from people with peanut allergies who have eaten peanuts.
  2. Last I checked, peanut wasn't a biological drive shared by just about every adult human on Earth.
Please don't ever have sex again with anyone apart from yourself. At least until your are mentally mature enough.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What about anal? You cool with anal?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
What about anal? You cool with anal?
Not for me, there's a few on here that are into that sort of thing though. They won't be the type that need abortions so probably you should start another thread on that, you could call it something like "People that like sex with fecal matter" or something like that.

Reactions: Digital_Cheese

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not for me, there's a few on here that are into that sort of thing though. They won't be the type that need abortions so probably you should start another thread on that, you could call it something like "People that like sex with fecal matter" or something like that.

Well when they ban contraceptives you better get used to a lot of people into sodomy.

Wait, that's a hypothetical. The banning, anyway. There's definitely a lot of butt sex going around.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Well when they ban contraceptives you better get used to a lot of people into sodomy.
Why will I need to get used to it? it won't affect me at all and I don't give a hoot if they want to have unprotected fecal love with each other, better they do that if they can't control their urges, than have unprotected vaginal sex as they won't put some poor innocent baby in the trash bin that way.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as they won't put some poor innocent baby in the trash bin that way.
Why don't you think the state should require you to donate one of your kidneys to me to save my life? I'm innocent, but you're just throwing me in the trash next to Frank Reynolds.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Why don't you think the state should require you to donate one of your kidneys to me to save my life? I'm innocent, but you're just throwing me in the trash next to Frank Reynolds.
I'm not going to keep replying to this same stupid question from you, I've already replied to this and so have others, if you have senile dementia and can't remember this, just read back a few posts for the previous reply you got, nothing has changed since that reply.
Any further questions from you with this pathetic scenario will be ignored. Don't expect a reply.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to keep replying to this same stupid question from you, I've already replied to this and so have others, if you have senile dementia and can't remember this, just read back a few posts for the previous reply you got, nothing has changed since that reply.
Any further questions from you with this pathetic scenario will be ignored. Don't expect a reply.
I don't recall you directly answering my question. Please remind me of your answer and put me in my place, daddy.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why will I need to get used to it? it won't affect me at all and I don't give a hoot if they want to have unprotected fecal love with each other, better they do that if they can't control their urges, than have unprotected vaginal sex as they won't put some poor innocent baby in the trash bin that way.

Abortions don't affect you at all and you seem to have a hard on for keeping these kids. Sounds a little sus if you ask me.

Trash bin? I thought they were killing them. At least use the leftovers for stem cell research. Trash bin seems like a waste of good genetic material.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You totally should, they taste amazing.
How would a woman prove she was raped in order to qualify for unrestricted abortion?
How would a woman prove she was raped, end of. Also, what do you mean, "unrestricted".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free