Hacking Rockband Beatles backup failure possibly fixed!

Crimson-X

PC builder and Wii Softmodding
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people has been trying to get RBB backups to work on their softmodded wiis. I finally got it to work with Neogamma R4. It wouldn't work with the Backup Channel or WiiGator's Backup Launcher. I have 3.4U IOS249 Rev14. Give this a try and see if this works for you.

foxgrey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another solution for those that have CIOSCORP, grab the newest version of CIOSCORP and either install the whole package, or just install IOS 56 and 37. Restart the wii, and you should have no problems.

I have a 4.1U wii and everything has been working great including usb instruments, and mics.

foxgrey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The newest version is 3.4, and actaully this fix works for GH5 as well, because GH5 and RBB both use the same IOS

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
foxgrey said:
Another solution for those that have CIOSCORP, grab the newest version of CIOSCORP and either install the whole package, or just install IOS 56 and 37. Restart the wii, and you should have no problems.

I have a 4.1U wii and everything has been working great including usb instruments, and mics.

Beatles worked on my 3.3 with the hacked GH5 ios but when i updated to 3.4 i now get black screen from disk channel (although it works in NeoGamma 7).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.