Hacking Rock Band Metal on USB Loader GX

jeremy24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten Rock Band Metal to work on USB Loader GX? Ive gotten all of my other Rock Band games to work except this one. Ive tried using cios 222 and 223 and have experimented with different setting combinations but all I seem to get when I load the game is a black screen. My wiimote also shuts off and I have to hard reset. Any help is appreciated.

cuzvin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was lookin forward 2 the RB: metal but unfortunately i could not get it to load from disc. quick backround:
wii is 3.2u softmod
cIOSCORP v3.3
neogamma r8beta1
softchip 99 (run on ios 232)

with these three i can usually run ANYTHING!
i use GH5, RB:Beatles, and RB 2 (with all DLC) with RB 1 instruments and a GH 3 guitar to play bass with
normally everything works great

when i insert RB: metal my wii sounds like it is really struggling to read the disc, then i get a disc error( go figure :/ ).

gonna try removing the update partition with wiiscrubber.......will post the results

UPDATE: tried removing update partition with wiiscrubber. got strange results....
1. icon now shows up in disc channel, but when i try to load it gives me the "disc error'
2. load with softchip gets me nowhere...
3. load with neogamma gets me an 002 error(that's old news so i was surprised to see it)

anyway, any help is appreciated. thanx

haunterx

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i got it to work via disc on a pal wii, i used gecko to install the required ios...55 i think and used neogamma to run..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc