Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone
smile.gif

First off, I'm using Configurable USB Loader v61b with IOS 249 base 57. It's hard right now to describe how I got my Rock Band 2 wireless drum set and 8GB SDHC both working on Rock Band 3. I read up from what I could find to get them both working. But the issue I'm having now is keeping my drums in sync with my Wii. When running the game or playing, doesn't matter, I'll lose connection for a few seconds with the Wii. I'm not sure if I'll have to wait for some type of update. Anyone in my situation, using the same USB loader and having the Rock Band 2 wireless drums... what should I do? Any steps to get all well would be great! I know DLC does work, as I was able to download the three songs from The Doors.

RR99i

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I read around like crazy. I've tried using cIOS222 for Config USB Loader, the drums will sync up, but SDHC will not work with the game. When I try cIOS223, drums don't work and SDHC works. Even if I do get both working, when using cIOS249, the drums don't cooperate with the game well. It keeps losing sync to the Wii. I've tried calibrating from the game, still happens. The drums are somewhat playable, but with the wireless connection losing signal on and off, it's hard to play at all. Maybe I messed something up with trying this and that. I've stopped right now, still using cIOS222 with loader. I keep thinking something will have to be updated. Rock Band 3 has changed things around to were all that worked with RB2, don't work here. I knew that would be the case. I should have waited a while before trying the game out. Last, it could also be me missing something out in the process of making it all actually work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night