GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
packerpride17 said:
Not to dig this up from the graveyard, but the wads dont work for me...

I used the RawkSD Ios37 patcher to no avail, so I tried to use Dop-Mii to patch Ios37, but that wouldnt install, so I'm stuck. Any help?
You sure you're using the modded Wad Manager? Also you have to install each wad 2 or 3 times, until you get an error. The IOS37 you have (RawkSD, CIOSCorp, Nintendo, etc) shouldn't affect this, so don't keep trying that way.

dudenator

King of the Carts
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry about bringing back an old topic, but, Windows 7 doesn't like the decrypter.exe. I try to decrypt the dlc for gen 1 and I get an error that says "decrypter.exe has stopped working" anyone know how to fix this?

MrBananman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudenator said:
Sorry about bringing back an old topic, but, Windows 7 doesn't like the decrypter.exe. I try to decrypt the dlc for gen 1 and I get an error that says "decrypter.exe has stopped working" anyone know how to fix this?

same thing happening to me. luckily you can still uninstall all of the wads on your wii, reinstall all of the wads including the new one you made form steps 1 and 2 in the batch file, and then download the new "purchased" songs from the shop like normal.

jpref

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MrBananman said:
dudenator said:

same thing happening to me. luckily you can still uninstall all of the wads on your wii, reinstall all of the wads including the new one you made form steps 1 and 2 in the batch file, and then download the new "purchased" songs from the shop like normal.

try running the cmd as admin, or turn off uat all together

solid1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i had the problem with the downloading a song too, it kicked me out , then I installed Rawk Patcher thing, now it says i dont have enough memory but doesnt kick me out, what should i do?
i know i have enough memory,I have over a thousand blocks free.

ashashash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like Rock Band 3 content (currently just the Doors pack) is being saved in the sZJE/P folder and the current wads don't unlock it. Has anyone come up with a wad for it? If not, is there a guide to creating them from a downloaded file or something? I'm looking for a PAL version but can't find either right now.

marcd2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i know i can't post the szJe wad or anything but is it ok for me to post the nintendo server URLs you need to put into your list-unlock file to create it yourself?

mexiken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to dig this thread up, but is it even possible to use the tools since the store won't load anymore on the Wii????

touchofkuriz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are any of these tools useful to decrypt DLC from the Xbox 360 version of Rock Band 3? Is there a valid download link for them, or does anyone know of a tool for that and where to download it? Thanks in advance.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm afraid this thread is really old, and I couldn't find a single download link.

I think it won't go anywhere considering the original poster has been banned for a really long time.

Sorry about that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one