Status
Not open for further replies.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mogs, you´re gonna have to delete your Wii Shop account and open up a new US Wii Shop account.

If you do this though, you´ll loose all your legal Wiiware/VC stuff, and never be able to reopen a PAL Wii Shop account for that particular console.

If you do want to do this you´ll have to use AnyRegion changer to change the shop code to the US code.

[edit] mogs, if you get back to reading this, you only have to change the shop region. You don´t need to change the console region.

mat03111984

Trophies
XP
Country
so do you think these will work when the pal version is released, i know its hard to say but just whats your thoughts. id love it if you can, also are song from rock band one on this to download? i really want dashboard confessional songs and i dont remember what game its on.

Timmy5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanna say thanks for the set up thc420
while its not the best (because its not 100% safe)
I support this and am just wondering when next gens are coming
I have 1 and 2.

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gen three is already out and a more revised gen 1 and 2 aswell.

check dump sites like www.somesite.com/user/hairyballsagna replace some site with a torrent site and it should come up

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lvholanda said:
Lordpoketehpenguin said:
Uhm. I gotta problem. I installed the two wads with the included dlc installer, got the ret=-1070 error. Good so far. When I go to the music store it says all purchused. When I try to download one, it kicks me out and gives me error -20407. I have no idea why. Help?

Install RawkSD Patcher, It should work, (at least for me worked)

I did use the patched once. I'll try it again though.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thc42O said:
gen three is already out and a more revised gen 1 and 2 aswell.

check dump sites like www.somesite.com/user/hairyballsagna replace some site with a torrent site and it should come up
revised one and two? so those wads should be reinstalled? does it add new songs that were somehow missed? will it have any effect on the songs already downloaded from those gens?

honeypa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got all my songs marked as purchased and downloaded a couple of songs. Would it be possible to revert it back so that not every song is marked at purchased?

ashashash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
callmebob said:
mogs, you´re gonna have to delete your Wii Shop account and open up a new US Wii Shop account.

If you do this though, you´ll loose all your legal Wiiware/VC stuff, and never be able to reopen a PAL Wii Shop account for that particular console.

If you do want to do this you´ll have to use AnyRegion changer to change the shop code to the US code.

[edit] mogs, if you get back to reading this, you only have to change the shop region. You don´t need to change the console region.

So is it ok to change the shop region without changing the system menu region? Eg. having US shop on euro system menu?

I know that having different regions for the console and the system menu will brick the Wii.

chA1nBull3t

Trophies
Website
www.kalam1ty.co.cc
XP
Country
United States
honeypa said:
I got all my songs marked as purchased and downloaded a couple of songs. Would it be possible to revert it back so that not every song is marked at purchased?

I'm curious about this too. Do we just go about with Wad Manager and uninstall the wads using the ones we downloaded?

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ ashashash - Yup, that´s what I said. I changed my PAL console into an NTSC console, and was still able to get into the PAL shop just by changing the shop channel number to the PAL channel number.

Still would like some help getting new list.txt files.

mat03111984

Trophies
XP
Country
thc42O said:
lmao dashboard confessional lawl. /wrists now k

haha nah i onlt like 2 songs and they r on rock band. hands down is good u gotta admit. now sigur ros on rock band would be awesome!!!

ashashash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I'm getting error 204704 when I try to download songs.

So close
frown.gif

xomp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea how to move them from the computer to the SD Card? Currently I only have a 256Mb SD card and have downloaded about 600Mb of songs by swapping the SD card with the PC to offload the space, rinse and repeat.

honeypa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xomp said:
Any idea how to move them from the computer to the SD Card? Currently I only have a 256Mb SD card and have downloaded about 600Mb of songs by swapping the SD card with the PC to offload the space, rinse and repeat.

Try the Rock Band DLC Manager by CaithSith? Think I spelled the developer's name wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn