Hiethen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szalkow said:
Hiethen said:
I noticed that I had to reinstall my Rock Band customs and re-download some songs after updating to 4.1 from the Wii Sports Resort disc.
If you're talking RawkSD, you have to reinstall them any time you download any song in the music store because the music store overwrites the save file that lists what songs you have present. Not sure why you would have to re-download any songs after an update though.

Its strange because I had a few downloaded songs, and then I added some songs from RB1 to test RawkSD and they all appeared together. I later downloaded more songs from the store and they still all appeared together.

D

Deleted User

so is the rise against tracks part of gen 3? and is gen 3 out yet?

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The gen 3 hack will be out soon (today sometime). I'm pretty sure that rise against stuff is gen 3, not positive though.

I don't know if this has been said before, but you can get the rest of gen 2 to decrypt if you use nus downloader to get the up to date tmd from gen 2. Then rename it title.tmd and replace it in the gen 2 folder. You will also need to get an updated list.txt as the one in the dlc gen 2 folder did not have all of the links. Should end at

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i am still waiting to hear back from the generous user that has 200 wii points to spare to get us the ticket.

I dont have any wii points at the moment so if u have 200 points and wanna further development then just PM me and ill instruct you what to do.

i am also very much looking forward to the rise against content they rock
smile.gif

SyNNeR6x3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
thc42O said:
i am still waiting to hear back from the generous user that has 200 wii points to spare to get us the ticket.

I dont have any wii points at the moment so if u have 200 points and wanna further development then just PM me and ill instruct you what to do.

i am also very much looking forward to the rise against content they rock
smile.gif

I would be more than happy to donate 200 Points to the cause... is there a way to just purchase 200 Points online and then just send you the Code via PM?!?

ashexx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thc42O said:
Pm'd both interested users hope for the best boys.

I got about 500 wii points to spare/experiment with too. Would you mind sending me a pm with the instructions as well? Thanks!

fubka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mestapho said:
The gen 3 hack will be out soon (today sometime). I'm pretty sure that rise against stuff is gen 3, not positive though.

I don't know if this has been said before, but you can get the rest of gen 2 to decrypt if you use nus downloader to get the up to date tmd from gen 2. Then rename it title.tmd and replace it in the gen 2 folder. You will also need to get an updated list.txt as the one in the dlc gen 2 folder did not have all of the links. Should end at
How do you use the NUS Downloader, I cant get it to open (or even see) the tmd file which came with ther v2 DLC tools. Thanks.

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rename title.tmd to just tmd. This will run an older version of the title id.

You can then run it again, now that the title id is displayed, only this time delete the
version number and make sure you have the "ignore ticket if missing" box checked.

Hint: the newest dlc's title is one digit higher on the third to last number

I don't know if listing title id's is taboo on here or not. If it's kosher I'll just post the newest title id.

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
usually most dump sites have it setup that u can Browse a users uploads like www.somesite.com/user/hairyballsagna try that!

Grim666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when i 'update' to v5.0 will any DLC i've previously downloaded be gone? like will i have to re-download it all?

fubka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use wget with a third generation DLC, or use NUSD. The store option always messes up my previous bought DLC and RAWKSD.

fubka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the balls to go through the store, plus for some reason i always get my DLC save data messed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....