Hacking Rock band 2 DLC tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripellex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've downloaded a few just to test this, and while it does work fine (for me at least), I should stress the use of restraint to everyone here. While Harmonix can't exactly patch this flaw to prevent you from downloading, they CAN ban your Wii from their servers if this gets out of hand. Which means no more online play, no more music store, nada.

Not trying to be rude guys, just be careful and C.Y.A.

(cover your asses)

pinkhyori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
may I know where to download the abovementioned tools? There does not seem to be a link anywhere on this thread.

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im uloading it to mediafire, PLEASE pm me if u can SEED ON TORRENT NETWORKS.

this works on pal and on ntsc

zapu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I belive you won't be able to use music store with this method. After installing forged ticket you'll have to acquire content (songs) other way then downloading through game.

When I was playing with it some time ago I could download some songs whereas some failed with some error.

BTW Thanks for the release. Now they will probably patch it in The Beatles and nobody will steal precious dlc anymore. Yay.

sonny615

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
How much room does one need to download a single song? I have about 1000 blocks open and it still tells me I don't have enough space on the Wii system memory.

Hiro77

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
PAL user here...

I installed the two wads, but it says that "There is not enough available space in the Wii system memory to download this content"
whenever I try to dl something..

which is not true, I have more than 900 free blocks! is there a way to fix this?
oh, and I said "yes" to save content to sd card at the beginning!

sonny615

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
So it is a matter of region then, I suppose.

I just don't want to start messing with region changes. Do I lose my account/wii points if I change the region and then switch back to my original region?

Hope there will be wads for the songs themselves like it was with GHWT since I can't even buy the songs at the moment (I have the wii points but the different regions are preventing me from doing so).

freddyc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, anyone got this to work?
I have the same problem. It says that i don´t have enought memory on my Wii.
I got 1000 blocks and i have enable that all DLC will be downloaded to SD, but not works. =(

freddyc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
batwings21 said:
Anyone have a link other than demonoid they can send me? Registration is closed over there.

Posts merged

QUOTE(unheared @ Jul 21 2009, 12:48 PM) i hear this is the same as rawksd and rawksd states you need
" Either use an original disc, or cIOScorp37 is known to work. "

nope didnt work
frown.gif

o well guess it dont work on a pal

maybe we need 13 b ??

What do you mean? Do the hack works if i use org disc or what?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all peeps i'm going say this once and only once (kinda in a rude way. so if you find rude i'm so sorry...) IT ONLY WORKS ON NSTC WII'S it does not work on pal or japan wii's!! GET THAT THROUGH YOU SICK SKULLS!! ty and have a nice day!!

and to freddyc... you may want to remove that post of the website... it's against the rules...

also a burned copy can download from the store... with this hack.

unheared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
freddyc said:
batwings21 said:
Anyone have a link other than demonoid they can send me? Registration is closed over there.

hxxp://hackwii.se/apps/ROCK%20BAND%202%20DLC.rar

Posts merged

QUOTE(unheared @ Jul 21 2009, 12:48 PM) i hear this is the same as rawksd and rawksd states you need
" Either use an original disc, or cIOScorp37 is known to work. "

nope didnt work
frown.gif

o well guess it dont work on a pal

maybe we need 13 b ??

What do you mean? Do the hack works if i use org disc or what?

the real game not a back up
but I dont have this
frown.gif

freddyc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DJPlace said:
all peeps i'm going say this once and only once (kinda in a rude way. so if you find rude i'm so sorry...) IT ONLY WORKS ON NSTC WII'S it does not work on pal or japan wii's!! GET THAT THROUGH YOU SICK SKULLS!! ty and have a nice day!!

and to freddyc... you may want to remove that post of the website... it's against the rules...

also a burned copy can download from the store... with this hack.

Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ