OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
5XU7p1u.png

Robin Williams, beloved comedian and actor, has passed away sometime today. Police are currently investigating, but it's assumed he committed suicide.

Beloved actor Robin Williams was found dead on Monday, police reported.
He was 63. The apparent cause of death was suicide, authorities said. According to his publicist, Williams had been battling severe depression.

Fuck :sad:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/11/robin-williams-dead-dies_n_5670050.html

UPDATE:
A small update, it appears Robin was suffering from early stages of Parkinsons Disease.

“Robin spent so much of his life helping others. Whether he was entertaining millions on stage, film or television, our troops on the frontlines, or comforting a sick child — Robin wanted us to laugh and to feel less afraid.

Since his passing, all of us who loved Robin have found some solace in the tremendous outpouring of affection and admiration for him from the millions of people whose lives he touched. His greatest legacy, besides his three children, is the joy and happiness he offered to others, particularly to those fighting personal battles.

Robin's sobriety was intact and he was brave as he struggled with his own battles of depression, anxiety as well as early stages of Parkinson's Disease, which he was not yet ready to share publicly.

It is our hope in the wake of Robin’s tragic passing, that others will find the strength to seek the care and support they need to treat whatever battles they are facing so they may feel less afraid.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/14/robin-williams-parkinsons_n_5679283.html

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow! O.o ...I definitely wasn't expecting that ...I thought that Zelda Williams alone was motivation enough for him to be alive ...well, I guess we can't really know what kind of life problems he was having.

Hope the family can pass by this phase well ...it's not easy, but is possible ..good luck to them all.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man this is sad. He was such a great actor, albeit over the top many times. It is always sadder when it is a comedian that has died. Even worse is it being self-inflicted. Sadly, many people that like to make others laugh are in need of the same. You will be missed. :cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?