Hacking ripping midis from Pokémon X & Y?

Reshiram_Addict

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible? what do I need to get it done? I am looking for a few midis from the game (particularly Super Training midi) that I cannot find

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No, the midi era died with the DS, at least for most games and Pokemon is one of them. Music for 3DS games is pre-recorded (regular audio files, not sequences).

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is actually a really nice tune lol

Also, if you want to rip audio from 3DS, you could use a 3.5'' male-male audio cable. Plug one end into the headphones jack of the 3DS and the other into your computers Mic port and use a program like Audacity to record from it. You can then use Audacity to edit the sound file however you want.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, dude! For a long while now we've been able to simply open up DS roms and sap the music out of them in MIDI-ish format, but it might be a while until we can do the same for 3DS games. The closest we can come now is recording gameplay from the 3DS' headphone jack!

Like ol' Sheimi said, you'll have to settle for Youtube recordings, or better yet, Nintendo has pretty much every track from the game up for grabs on iTunes! Sure, you won't be able to edit them in a sequencer, but it's better than nuthin'!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc