Ripping a character model with Ohana3DS, the facial expression textures are missing from the face?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Macaroni, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Macaroni
    OP

Macaroni Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    I'm trying to export Yew Geneolgia's (from Bravely Default) character model as a .dae file. In the model previewer the only thing out of the ordinary about the model is that the textures used for the facial expressions on the character are missing from the model's face. The facial expression textures are included with the model and have been imported, it's just that I can't figure out how to get it to show up on the model. How do I fix this? I don't plan on animating the characters face, I only need one expression on it. From what I've seen, other models that're ripped from a 3ds that have facial expression textures do not have this problem, such as pokemon models. Have I missed a step? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Attached Files:

2. PkmnTrainerElio

PkmnTrainerElio Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2019
    Australia
    Hope World and RKive
    Unfortunately, I am unable to help you, but I also experience this problem.

3. PkmnTrainerElio

PkmnTrainerElio Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2019
    Australia
    Hope World and RKive
    Back again... After some research, I am only able to help you a bit. But, are the files .lz? If so, download FEAT (Fire Emblem Archive Tool) and Spica. Open FEAT, drag n' drop the model file in to FEAT and it should be extracted in the same folder. Next, open the file in Spica and it should work, if it doesn't then, let me know.

I do wish Ohana3DS would have recognize a bigger range than just Pokémon.