Riivolution DSI/Code Dump

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by jackdanielchan, May 6, 2010.

1. jackdanielchan
    OP

jackdanielchan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2009
    Been all over the web and can't find anything on this. I'm trying to load Brawl (PAL) on my Australian Wii (also PAL) using Riivolution. I was using the first Brawl replacement patch. It was working fine a couple of times, then for no reason I started receiving code dumps. I believe this could possibly be a problem with the SD card itself, but I can't say that for sure. And I know DARKCORP has not affected it because, I did the mandotory downgrade of IOS 37 and had no problems at the start.

Any ideas?

2. jackdanielchan
    OP

Mar 15, 2009
    Am I the only one with this problem?

3. tueidj

tueidj I R Expert

Jan 8, 2009
    If you suspect the card, the obvious thing would be to try a different one or format it and start from scratch.

4. jackdanielchan
    OP

Mar 15, 2009
    Oh, I forgot to edit I have tried multiple carts, I believe it's an IOS problem with the Wii, except I have downgraded IOS 37...

5. tueidj

tueidj I R Expert

Jan 8, 2009
    If it was an IOS problem riivolution wouldn't start. What .xml files do you have on the card?

6. jackdanielchan
    OP

Mar 15, 2009
    I'm using the SSBBFiles.xml or something like that the Riivolution webpage is down at the moment, so I can't access a fresh copy but I'm sure the one I'm using is fine...

7. tueidj

tueidj I R Expert

Jan 8, 2009
    I don't want to see the one you downloaded, I want to see exactly what's on your card now.

8. jackdanielchan
    OP

Mar 15, 2009
    Alright

?

?

?

?

?

That is what I have...