Hacking Blackscreen when loading games with Wiiflow and Usbloader Gx ( + Brawl modding problems)

Duke_Fishron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am using an Usb Stick for saving my games (Wii and Gamecube) and a sd card for everything else. Both are formatted to fat32.

When trying to start a game (wii or gc) there will be a blackscreen. This is presumably loading time, since it starts after a long time but it takes very long to load any game. After it started happening I tested it with wiiflow and the same thing happens. I also redid my cIos but the same thing happens. Using Wii Backup manager and verifying the wii games, all are green but they still have the blackscreen issue. I also tested my wbfs files on Dolphin and they work. They work on nintendon't too.

I also want to play brawl minus and project +, however when I start the minima launcher it starts brawl normally and when trying to use project + the same blackscreen problem starts. I also tried Gecko Os for brawl minus but it didn't change anything and when using the Project + guide one the download page I don't have the usbloader app.

Also, if I have a pal Disc can I use the hbc menu version to load the mod?

Thanks in advance :)

Update 1: The Blackscreen problem "fixed" itself. I tried to launch some games on wiiflow and Usbloader gx and they worked but now they don't after an hour with no setting changes. This happened after I hard reset, because I tried to load project + again. I still can't load project +. After seeing a similar thread I presume that this is a problem due to my storage device.

Update 2: I bought a hdd and it works now. My Project + problem was resolved too.

Last edited by Duke_Fishron,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: