Not open for further replies.

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Apparently, the RiiShop has been discontinued already due to some issues that were apparently mounting since the public beta opened. But i'm pretty sure they just didn't wanted a DMCA from Nintendo 🤣

Read the description from this RiiShop developer video for proof.

CoolKid575

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn that was quick, I was expecting this to get DMCAed within a few weeks. But I'm surprised the devs shut it down proactively. Didn't one of them also leak people's IPs?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn that was quick, I was expecting this to get DMCAed within a few weeks. But I'm surprised the devs shut it down proactively. Didn't one of them also leak people's IPs?
Supposedly, yes. LarsenV leaked it on a voice call with someone and a few others, but has denied this. If you know Larsen, he's one of the reasons why he ruined RC24 and often doesn't think on what he's done in the past. We're all human beings after all, so don't go and harass one of the devs responsible. The project was good for what it was, but unfortunately was ruined by a bunch of 14-year olds on Discord spreading a bunch of rumors and such, which ultimately lead to its downfall.

In addition to that, it seems that Nintendo had filed a DMCA takedown claim against the RiiShop team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol