Hacking Right Joycon Doesn't 'Click' Into Switch After Using RCM Jig

GreenStormy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey just a quick question.
Ever since launching into RCM for the first time my right joycon won't 'click' into the switch when I slide it down the rail. It still charges but the switch will always pick it up as being detached from the console. This becomes a problem when I'm trying to play in handheld mode where most games will want both controllers 'attatched' to the system and it recognizes as one being attached and one being detached, therefore making the controls not work. Hope my problem description makes sense.
I've tried reconnecting the controllers to no success. Playing with the left joycon slightly detached works for a bit until you start to focus on the game and it ends up slipping out or moving around a lot.
Are there any software mods to make the switch think it's attached or any other solutions you guys can think of?
Thanks

GreenStormy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well, you either:
1. Destroyed pins in the rail.
2. Bridged it and fried something inside the Switch itself.,
I definitely somehow broke the ground connection. Lucky the controller even charges. I just don't know if there's a way to fix this without taking it back to Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Nintendo should do a health PSA like that lol