Gaming Rhythm Tengoku Gold Discussion

bear_and

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pilotwangs said:
Is it better to play this game with headphones?

I havn't tried it out with headphones yet but was wondering...

yeah, some kind of higher quality sound makes it easier for me. when i'm at home, i use my computer as an amp so i can hear it through real speakers.

ddr4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hey, i'm stuck at the left colum of the one with REMIX 5 (the unlockeable one). There's the second version of the singing children....but I can't do it....i do understand the game and i think i do all the things well but i cant even get a silver frame...is there anything special you have to do?

thx

this game is awesome
smile.gif
i hope the american release have some different stuff aaand i'm still hoping they do another EBA
smile.gif

Snch3j1b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ddr4ever said:
hey, i'm stuck at the left colum of the one with REMIX 5 (the unlockeable one). There's the second version of the singing children....but I can't do it....i do understand the game and i think i do all the things well but i cant even get a silver frame...is there anything special you have to do?

thx

this game is awesome
smile.gif
i hope the american release have some different stuff aaand i'm still hoping they do another EBA
smile.gif

I just re-golded it to check if there was anything out of the ordinary.

I guess you'll just have to try being more exact.

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm on remix 7 right now, OMG the ping pong 2 ninja is way to fast for me!! >: 0. ill get it though, soon enough. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto