Rhythm Heaven Fever Trailer

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo is planning releases for the Wii? LOL Is the Wii Nintendo equivalent to Sony's PS2? Which means someone some where will always port games to it.

RedJiggly

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't help but wonder: Why do some people like these games? It looks so awfully simple. Might be because I am a percussionist tough. But I don't like the art style of these kind of games either. I mean, what's the point in sitting on a bench with a girl watching monkeys and kicking soccer-balls and footballs?

I am not trying to be mean or anything. I love that people have different points of view. Wich is exactly why I'm curious: why do you like these kind of games?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because their highly addictive, and I think thats it, if its addicitive word of mouth gets around and people buy more.

Apart from that it has an inherit interest to 9 year old girls who and I quote, think it looks "cute"

Mind you I did love the first one,

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't help but wonder: Why do some people like these games? It looks so awfully simple. Might be because I am a percussionist tough. But I don't like the art style of these kind of games either. I mean, what's the point in sitting on a bench with a girl watching monkeys and kicking soccer-balls and footballs?

I am not trying to be mean or anything. I love that people have different points of view. Wich is exactly why I'm curious: why do you like these kind of games?
because it's so awfully simple and fun.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India

its quite fun actually, i played the one on the ds and really liked it, and yeah once you clear the basic levels it really gets tough from there, assuming you didnt finish the game

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

there are some modes that are more difficult than they look like.
when you play this game you become part of the music which most of the people actually like, just to make music. even though you just try to stay in rhythm.
it might be easier for you as a percussionist, but me, as a long-term piano player, liked the ds version really much and even thought of it as challenge, even though some things were pretty easy for me. you should really give it a try.

in an interview, the makers said that they made this game, to give the japanese a real rhythm feeling and to let them practice their rhythm.

oh, and the music is damn fun and you feel like a boss when you hit the off-beats.

D

Deleted_171835

I enjoyed the DS Rhythm Heaven a lot and this one also seem like fun. I'll be getting it.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It might be because I played the Japanese version first, but IMO the last 2 lost their charm in the dub. Although I'm interested in hearing the non-Engrish version of the Book Girls minigame.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ