Gaming Rhythm Heaven Fever Remix 7 Problem

Waynester727

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been enjoying this game for about two weeks and I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who likes rhythm games but I recently hit a snag.

On Remix 7 the game stops working in the same 4 spots every time. It just doesn't register me pressing the A button. I tried different Wii-motes, different people, different strategies, and of course Googled it. I play music on a regular basis to know that I'm not just constantly missing the same 4 things every time. I'm basically asking if anyone else has run across this problem, and if they have a solution that would be even better...

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I must say I cleared Remix 7 without any problems...

What spots are exactly not working ? What do you use to load the game ? (Official way, USB Loading, Disc Loading...) Which Loader if you're not using the official way ?

Waynester727

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone else is reading this it turns out it was the game itself, I got a hold of a different version and it works fine now. Thanks for the suggestions!

scratchmassive

Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone else is reading this it turns out it was the game itself, I got a hold of a different version and it works fine now. Thanks for the suggestions!

I think I'm having the exact same issue. Stuck on Remix 7 because button presses are sometimes not responsive - the game behaves as though nothing was pressed. I'm definitely unable to hit those spots you have listed.

I'm using CFG Loader v0.69 and ios 249 as well. Could you elaborate on how you fixed it?

cwjakesteel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I'm having the same problem except not specifically on Remix 7. The most notable misses for me on the Samurai Slice 2 and Golf 2.

I've used Wii-Flow with Waninkoko's IOS in slot 249. I'm going to try it with CFG-loader, d2x in slot 248 and then Hermes IOS222 base 37 and 38. I don't think Hermes' will be necessary though.

EDIT

IT WORKED IT WORKED!! I just did Samurai slice with a perfect. The game loaded twice as fast when using d2x v6 slot 249 (it was installed with IOS236) d2x base is 56 I think.

Whoever made d2x did an amazing job! (usb loaders) (I'm using CFG-loader v70)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy