PCSX2 HD texture pack group

REVOLUTIONIZE PCSX2 TEXTURE PACKS: NEW QUICK METHOD WITH UPSCAYL (Resolved)

Andritgames20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
THIS VIDEO SHOWS YOU A REVOLUTIONARY AND FAST METHOD TO CREATE TEXTURE PACKS FOR PCSX2 USING UPSCAYL. FIND OUT STEP BY STEP HOW TO IMPROVE THE TEXTURES OF YOUR FAVORITE GAMES, MAKING THEM CLEARER AND MORE DETAILED IN A VERY LITTLE TIME. WATCH THE FULL TUTORIAL TO SEE THE PROCESS IN ACTION AND LEARN HOW TO APPLY THIS INNOVATIVE TECHNIQUE TO YOUR EMULATION PROJECTS.

1.png2.png3.png4.png
1.png2.png

ALSO, I HAVE DEVELOPED A STRATEGY THAT ALLOWS YOU TO QUICKLY CREATE YOUR OWN TEXTURE PACKS FOR OTHER GAMES, THUS REDUCING THE EFFORT REQUIRED.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PROJECT I CREATED FOR YOU

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
The after images look worse than the original in certain angles, the generic real life model Upscayl uses was clearly not designed with low-res noisy textures like the ones used in retro games (as you can see a nasty glitch artifact that appears in ~10% of all textures at 2:01 in the vid), sure you solved the pixelated look, but at what cost? I'll stick with 4xHDcube as my single model tool instead of this, you only need to set it up once and then it's pretty much as simple as Upscayl is with far greater results
Here is a side by side of how bad the results can get with Upscayl
26cec5d1eed77325-5c0a717438c70ea-00005dd4.png26cec5d1eed77325-5c0a717438c70ea-00005dd4-OG.png

Andritgames20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The after images look worse than the original in certain angles, the generic real life model Upscayl uses was clearly not designed with low-res noisy textures like the ones used in retro games (as you can see a nasty glitch artifact that appears in ~10% of all textures at 2:01 in the vid), sure you solved the pixelated look, but at what cost? I'll stick with 4xHDcube as my single model tool instead of this, you only need to set it up once and then it's pretty much as simple as Upscayl is with far greater results
View attachment 447813View attachment 447814
Yes but if you raise the type a little too much for 4 * 5 I know it will fray
Post automatically merged:

Io minimo lo metto X2 o X3

Skywa1ker7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somber can u make tutor vid of 4xHDcube..setup eludes me. Getn files & setting up seems a bit complicated to hunt down and execute. Not as easy as upscayl to load up n go. Plz wd be a big help. Im texture packn to play sm titles on tube n HD remakes for personal use. Wd appreciate it. 😎

Group statistics

Group owner:
relauby
Members:
Threads:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum