Homebrew Return to game after Shutdown screen

Chakratos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,
because my hands are quite large (even for a N3DSXL) i have to hold it weird dependend on the game and the controlls.
Sometimes my little finger is near the powerbutton on the downside of the N3DS and it happens some times that i accedently touch it. Then the Shutdown screen appears and i can either shutdown or return to the home menu but the game is closed by then.

Is there a way to disable the shutdown screen to close the game so i can resume it?

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Not posible to return to the Game from shutdown screen, system has already restarted before that screen. Nothing of that app is held in memory.

And afaik it's not possible to disable that button.

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you know which part of the system is responsible for that?

I think it's hardware triggered, it's not mapped as a button for the software to use and it triggers a softreset. Somewhere around places a reminder for showing you the shutdown screen instead of the home menu.

You can notice a little delay between the Game and the shutdown screen, and you can even "hear" the home menu boot if you press home button in that screen

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might I chime in with a recommendation?

I a while back purchased a case for my New 3DS XL on Amazon, and the first thing I noticed about it was that it made the Power Button a bit more difficult to press.

W4hMq.png

As you can see, many of these "crystal cases" for the New 3DS have a considerably sizable lip around the button, making accidental presses quite difficult.
You can get them on Amazon for about 8$ or cheaper if you know where to look, and they're actually quite decent as well, despite how cheap they are.

This is the one I bought.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might I chime in with a recommendation?

I a while back purchased a case for my New 3DS XL on Amazon, and the first thing I noticed about it was that it made the Power Button a bit more difficult to press.

W4hMq.png

As you can see, many of these "crystal cases" for the New 3DS have a considerably sizable lip around the button, making accidental presses quite difficult.
You can get them on Amazon for about 8$ or cheaper if you know where to look, and they're actually quite decent as well, despite how cheap they are.

This is the one I bought.
I found these for $4. They break super easy but still worth it imo.

EDIT: Here is the link if anyone wants it.

Last edited by MadMageKefka,
Reactions: CheatFreak47

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1