Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

Sleet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to add nitrofs support to ysmenu?

Edit: I'm having trouble with Black 2 too, it freezes most of the time when saving. Works fine on the original kernel.
Edit 2: And very oddly the New Game sequence is slow/freezes unless there is already a saved game.

Last edited by Sleet,

Goukenslay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so been using ur old cart for quite some time decided to update it. So my question is the (DAT update) responsible for what games work and don't work cause the old cart i used allowed for certain games like pokemon black 2 to run, but your latest 7.03 doesn't. Wondering is there a way to combine old and new DATS

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone
A new Multi Cart Update is available and the front page has been updated :)

I have tested Pokemon Black/White/2 yet again with a DSTT, DSONE, DSTWO, R4i-SDHC (all use different kernels) and a Sandisk class2 µSD with v7.04 and have no problem loading each game and saving then reloading.

@Sleet
The majority of homebrew needs to be loaded through HBMenu.

Last edited by retrogamefan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank's for the grate update retrogamefan!, I see the Demo did have AP grate work .

Just to ask what is game are demo, GOEW ?, Can't find it listed anywhere, Just need to add to titlelist .

Best regards.

Last edited by drwhojan, , Reason: Typo fix

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GOEW = XXXX - Ganbare Goemon - TokaiDouchuu Ooedo Tengurigaeshi no Maki (Japan) (Demo) (Multiboot,Unknown Japan Download Station)

Thanks again retrogamefan , I'm rebuilding a new titlelist from the DatOMatic .dat listing , NotePad++ is doing quite well , need to figure out how to put a put <gameid> HERE </gameid> like <gameid>ATIJ</gameid> between words , each middle if Diff , Anyone know how to do this in notepad++ ?, thanks .

best regards

Last edited by drwhojan, , Reason: added info

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well after A lot of Hard Work with Dat-o-Matic listing all Z's X's and Numbered Games , Here is the "New improved Titlelist v6591.xml"

4 Use with R4cee.exe are TTdT.exe DAT's Editor.

Attached and Uploaded Titlelist Default.xml, To be edited with Notepad++ and Saved with R4cee.exe, (Note) Can be Edited with Notepad but not so good as ++

Default to add to Notepad++

Code:
</game><game>
<name> Games Name Here </name>
<gameid> Game ID Here </gameid>

LhA5QAG.png

Attachments

• New improved Titlelist v6591.zip
    156.5 KB · Views: 309
  • Titlelist Default.zip
    147.9 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by drwhojan, , Reason: fixed list

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
These are More Improved Final Attached .

Retrogamefan, you're Extra's folder might need slight update, wooddumper r89 est.

-------------

EDIT: Issues is all NTRJ Games where r4cee.exe are other Demo ROM GameID's and "Not" CRC32 id's , Anyone know the ROM ID list for each Game ?, please send are post an XML are txt est . to fix up titlelist are titlelist default, Are maybe where I can get all Demos in One ?, upload MEGA ..

Thanks.

Attachments

• titlelist6591.zip
    156.7 KB · Views: 516
  • Titlelist Default.zip
    148 KB · Views: 334
  • Newer Removed Dupes, titlelist6591.zip
    151.9 KB · Views: 774
Last edited by drwhojan, , Reason: added removed dupes file, titlelist6591

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a solution for YSMenu 'bootlooping'? My card is R4SDHC. It boots automatically into YSMenu from default.nds but it continuously loads and starts again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5