***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

A new Multi Cart Update is available and the front page updated :).

To those of you have problems with older games like Castlevania, TWENY, WarioWare, it's your microSD that's causing the problem, not the DATs. I have tested all three games with the current DATs and they work fine

Reactions: 1 person

blackmail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
wow the game has just been released and there's already an english patch, damn the translators are fast with this one.
trough i think there's still no dialogue translated i bet it's only menu, items and pokemon names for now ^_^

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
wow the game has just been released and there's already an english patch, damn the translators are fast with this one.
trough i think there's still no dialogue translated i bet it's only menu, items and pokemon names for now ^_^
Don't forget the moves!
Also thx retro for the update, still I'm sorry for my ignorance here but this update means those roms work with the clean roms now correct?

pikon

Trophies
XP
Country
When I copied and pasted the "TTMENU.dat", every time I started my DS, the one screen would go white and one would go black.
But if I copied and pasted only the other things for my DSTT, then the DS worked fine.
I don't really know what's happening, sorry for the bother but can I ask what may be wrong?

EDIT: Also, if I copy all the files except the "TTMENU.dat", I still get errcode=-4 for Pokemon Conquest

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, Pokemon Black 2 AND White 2 refuse to go past the intro scene. Every time it gets near the Press Start screen, it gives me a black screen with jarbelled sound...I've tried everything I can think of to get past this, but nothing seems to work. Anyone else getting this? I'm using TTmenu on my R4i Gold with the latest update.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Don't forget the moves!
Also thx retro for the update, still I'm sorry for my ignorance here but this update means those roms work with the clean roms now correct?

Roms should always be unpatched,untrimmed, meaning they must match an on-par octal dump size (ie: 8,16,32,64,128,256,512) megabytes, also backup, format then copy back everything to Micro SD to reduce issues. Also, depending on the loader used (YSMenu,TTMenu) you must replace RGF's files located inside either TTMenu folder, or YSMenu folder.

BrutalSniperz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I have a problem.I'm using r4i-gold (clone) so I picked the DSTT_DSTTi folder and copyed TTMenu to the microsd and renamed TTMenu.dat to ILL.IL.Now when I want to open the flashcart on DS it says "Menu?"

OliverReed

Trophies
XP
Country
I am using a R4i3d. Im using a Dsi how do i make pokemon black/white 2 work?

edit: im using ttmenu pokemon white 2 without the translated patch doesnt work (errcode=-4), whereas the clean fully Japanese version works. How do i get the translated one to work?

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

edit: im using ttmenu pokemon white 2 without the translated patch doesnt work (errcode=-4), whereas the clean fully Japanese version works. How do i get the translated one to work?

You need to use TDT to edit a numer, te problem is that I don't remember how... ages since my last attempt, but it works. If someone can please remind us how.

pokepower22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Untill i work out how to work TTDT for the number use a program to insert 2.narc and 3.narc into a japanese rom-that's what im doing and its working fine(execpt an insistant trainer on route 4 who allways battles you:P)

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone,

Just to let people know, the current Pokemon Black/White 2 Translations that are available (v1.4 ENGLISH, v1.0 FRENCH, v1.2 GERMAN) work with v6.80 :). I have tested all 6 translation patched versions and they all load.

Reactions: 3 people

Hypnomaji

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having trouble soft resetting in Pokemon Black 2? It white screens on me whenever I try.

Edit: Nevermind. It worked once I formatted my SD card. Thanks for the update, Retro.

I just noticed that Pokemon Black JP isn't working. Any idea why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?