United States
thanks for the update, i appreciate it
smile.gif

CONADATUAMAE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, nice to see you've set brightness back to DS's default, in YsMenu.ini. It was something I would only remember after upgrading to a ne fw version, costing my mSD another trip back to the pc.
Also, thanks for the update! Great, as usual.
CONADATUAMAE said:
Hi RGF,

in YsMenu.ini you have brightness set to 1, when I think it would be more useful if set to -1 (Minus sign is missing) by default.
So I wonder if this is a preference of yours or a typo.

It gets a bit boring everytime I update I have to go back to the pc to change that .ini setting. (I though there would be a feature in the fw to save the settings when changed in the Ds. L shoulder button, or top left corner in touchscreen, will change brightness; the R button changes an icon (top right corner, in touchscreen) from green to red but I haven't figured out yet whats the use of it.)

Keep up the good work and stuff.

realguy88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I purchaced the following r4ultra card from Modchip.ca
I have the v1.56 firmware but it wil not play newer games like lego harry potter, i tried to install your preconfiged r4 clone fix (23519-R4_CLONE YSMenu v6.44) but it will not load. i was wondring if anyone could help me out so i can load a good working menu that plays newer games..

thanks in advance.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
realguy88 said:
Hi I purchaced the following r4ultra card from Modchip.ca
I have the v1.56 firmware but it wil not play newer games like lego harry potter, i tried to install your preconfiged r4 clone fix (23519-R4_CLONE YSMenu v6.44) but it will not load. i was wondring if anyone could help me out so i can load a good working menu that plays newer games..

thanks in advance.

Sorry, to tell you but your cart is an AceKard clone, therefore none of my updates will work for you unfortunately...I would suggest that you try using AKAIO1.8.1R4U from your carts website....AKAIO1.8.1R4U Download.

@Everyone,
I am aware that 5437 - Pets Nursery 2 (U) isn't working properly but that is because I forgot to add the AP data to extinfo for it in v6.44. It has now been fixed and works properly and will be available in v6.45. Also, I have seen that some people have said 5445 - CSI Unsolved (E) doesn't work but that is due to the microSD that they are using...I have tested 5445 on 2 different mSDs, the one I always use (an 8GB SanDisk class2) and the game works perfectly fine for me with that mSD. I also tested it on a mobile mSD (a 4GB Sandisk class4) and the game freezes when I start the 1st case. So if 5445 doesn't work for you, I would suggest that you try another microSD.

realguy88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the quick responce, just tried the file you said, and it actually has the abiliy to play the new games, i just had to add mooshell2 to it. Well it is weird that this version has the new games working but the r4 v1.56 will not load the new games goes to black screen and freezes.

but everything is working now with the AKAIO1.8.1R4U Download.

thanks again for all your help retogamefan

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
drwhojan said:
titlelist.xml extinfo.dat v6.44 now compleate in text list for TTdT.exe program- updateing infolib.dat list

titlelist updated 05/01/2011

http://www.mediafire.com/?8lzs38x3kek674g
drwhojan,
I have asked you before not to post this stuff in my thread and yet you still do, even when you have your own thread! Nice to see that you can't even respect a persons wishes!

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
retrogamefan said:
drwhojan said:
titlelist.xml extinfo.dat v6.44 now compleate in text list for TTdT.exe program- updateing infolib.dat list

titlelist updated 05/01/2011

http://www.mediafire.com/?8lzs38x3kek674g
drwhojan,
I have asked you before not to post this stuff in my thread and yet you still do, even when you have your own thread! Nice to see that you can't even respect a persons wishes!

I'm removing all my own threads - you take things to much to heart retro, why not use it instead on knocking it

And thanks for the 999 save file issue freeze figuring out credit

Time for a big cleanup removing and keep these things to myself ab-it - titlelist.xml i don't mined

All infolib.dat and extinfo.dat will now be removed

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
darkreaperofdreams said:
and i ask again,what's with the ghost trick demo?sorry if i sound too...annoying?

You sed you have white screens , But you should have errcode=-4 ?

What infolib.dat did you use when you had white screen's - and would it be possible for you to upload it so i can check ?

Did you mean Ghost Trick Phantom Detective DEMO (USA) ?

Thank you drwhojan

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yep,i meant that one,and since i've been using 6.42 i've been getting whitescreen,and i don't get why do i have this problem...i downloaded it from a site that starts with an N and ends with an S

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
darkreaperofdreams said:
yep,i meant that one,and since i've been using 6.42 i've been getting whitescreen,and i don't get why do i have this problem...i downloaded it from a site that starts with an N and ends with an S

I think i know the site, Chears ill check it, but i think retro might have removed it as his v6.44 has errcode=-4

it's in the infolib.dat - gamecode NTRJ and data can be viewed with TTdT.exe - mabe extinfo.dat was not added cause of white screens

NTRJ_F7B325DA.LIB

Bypass errcodes =-4 and =-6 data - garbled

CODE00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF C3 8D F4 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF 01 00 00 00 01 08 00 00 FF FF FF FF
B4 0D 07 00 FF FF FF FF D9 66 00 00 D0 09 00 00
80 09 00 00 94 FB 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

B4 0D 07 00 - "Always" True data when bypassed errcodes
D0 09 00 00 - True data patched with ff's
80 09 00 00 - true data
94 FB 00 00 - true data

rest is false - comapre rest thoughout infolib.dat

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
darkreaperofdreams said:
to the guy above me,what an idiot
as for you drwhojan,it keeps giving me white screens
and the site is a spanish site,so your search may be easier

NTRJ_F7B325DA.LIB

Seams they they is anuther game shareing the same gamecode - but not ID

I will still need to download the one you have v6.42

I just need infolib.dat from that package

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (U) is released on the 11th of January,so suggest you just wait until then...I don't add demos to my updates, sorry. Time to have my thread locked again!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo