Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

  • Thread starter Thread starter retrogamefan
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,657,371
  • Replies Replies 4,090
  • Likes Likes 147
Thanks for the continued updates, RetroGameFan.




I have a couple of games that used to work no longer working.

I have read all text files and copied all of the version 6.40 files and even done a full format of my sd card with panasonic formatter.

The games are:


5127 - Toy Story 3 (U) CRC FF156306 - white screens ( also cannot get the 5017 E version working despite decrypting)

4969 - Tetris Party Deluxe - (U) CRC B623F3D1 - white screens

5314 - Call of Duty Black Ops (E) CRC F777E236 - Black screens

Am I doing something wrong as they used to work?
 
try,
delete the TTMenu folder and all .dat's in root
backup games homebrew and thats it
format again with sd formatter
download the latest ttmenu 6.40 files
(get ysmenu back if you have it)
 
Nobbly said:
Thanks for the continued updates, RetroGameFan.




I have a couple of games that used to work no longer working.

I have read all text files and copied all of the version 6.40 files and even done a full format of my sd card with panasonic formatter.

The games are:


5127 - Toy Story 3 (U) CRC FF156306 - white screens ( also cannot get the 5017 E version working despite decrypting)

4969 - Tetris Party Deluxe - (U) CRC B623F3D1 - white screens

5314 - Call of Duty Black Ops (E) CRC F777E236 - Black screens

Am I doing something wrong as they used to work?

For dstt cards replace also the ttpatch.dat and OPTIONS.SYS into the TTMenu folder - for YSMenu user's replace also the r4patch.dat into the TTMenu folder - this then should fix the issue along with replaceing both extinfo/infolib.dat files from v6.40

Hope this helps you
 
drwhojan said:
Nobbly said:
Thanks for the continued updates, RetroGameFan.




I have a couple of games that used to work no longer working.

I have read all text files and copied all of the version 6.40 files and even done a full format of my sd card with panasonic formatter.

The games are:


5127 - Toy Story 3 (U) CRC FF156306 - white screens ( also cannot get the 5017 E version working despite decrypting)

4969 - Tetris Party Deluxe - (U) CRC B623F3D1 - white screens

5314 - Call of Duty Black Ops (E) CRC F777E236 - Black screens

Am I doing something wrong as they used to work?

For dstt cards replace also the ttpatch.dat and OPTIONS.SYS into the TTMenu folder - for YSMenu user's replace also the r4patch.dat into the TTMenu folder - this then should fix the issue along with replaceing both extinfo/infolib.dat files from v6.40

Hope this helps you

Thanks for your help drwhojan, I apologise if I am doing something wrong but I had already copied all the files from the TTmenu, which included the ones you said. I have read all text files and looked for other solutions before asking for help as I do not want to annoy anyone here but I am stumped.
 
retrogamefan said:
magicksun said:
sorry boys i need help , i put the new filmware in my r4sdhc , and no work , i replase the ttmenu folder and rename the ttmenu dat to ttmenu.nds , but in the ds i can't open the archive , and say ttmenu.nds.dat and i don't know how erase the .dat !

edit:
I can rename the .dat from the zip , but in my ds have 2 white screens , and in the screen of down have 9 squares like a loading
Is your cart from www.r4i-sdhc.com? If so, does your R4SDHC use the v1.28 firmware? As these are the only R4/i SDHC carts, that I can guarantee will work.

no , i have the r4sdhc.com the filmware 1.34
 
Nobbly said:
Thanks for the continued updates, RetroGameFan.




I have a couple of games that used to work no longer working.

I have read all text files and copied all of the version 6.40 files and even done a full format of my sd card with panasonic formatter.

The games are:


5127 - Toy Story 3 (U) CRC FF156306 - white screens ( also cannot get the 5017 E version working despite decrypting)

4969 - Tetris Party Deluxe - (U) CRC B623F3D1 - white screens

5314 - Call of Duty Black Ops (E) CRC F777E236 - Black screens

Am I doing something wrong as they used to work?


QUOTE(Dter ic @ Dec 4 2010, 01:13 PM) try,
delete the TTMenu folder and all .dat's in root
backup games homebrew and thats it
format again with sd formatter
download the latest ttmenu 6.40 files
(get ysmenu back if you have it)
 
take time before you release
biggrin.gif
 
Fredo_Metalero said:
TRON EVOLUTION (E) (decrypted) does not work in v6.40 Libs!
sad.gif


Retro First page

QUOTEPLEASE NOTE : I have been made aware of problems still with 999, so it has been added to the Non-Working Section for the time being. I am also aware that there is a problem with Tron (E), so no need to report. I have looked at the game again and it will be working in the next update, v6.41.
 
When i downloaded retro's 6.40 update and replaced the TTMenu Folder and Dat witht he news ones and use it on my ds i get the No Menu icon when it starts up can some one tell me why?
 
GammaForce said:
When i downloaded retro's 6.40 update and replaced the TTMenu Folder and Dat witht he news ones and use it on my ds i get the No Menu icon when it starts up can some one tell me why?

Replace your original files - and just add in extinfo.dat / infolib.dat / ttpatch.dat / options.sys into your ttsmenu folder from his - are r4patch.dat for R4's
 
kubago said:
Thank you for updates!

When v6.41 will be released? (approximatly)
ETA = When it's done.
moogle.gif
lol

QUOTE(GammaForce @ Dec 4 2010, 01:24 PM) When i downloaded retro's 6.40 update and replaced the TTMenu Folder and Dat witht he news ones and use it on my ds i get the No Menu icon when it starts up can some one tell me why?
You may be using some sort of fake.
unsure.gif
 
How do you install this to a M3i Zero? When I try doing the instructions on the first post (just copying the files), it says there is no system file, please load one. Can someone help and tell me what I'm missing?
 
drwhojan said:
GammaForce said:
When i downloaded retro's 6.40 update and replaced the TTMenu Folder and Dat witht he news ones and use it on my ds i get the No Menu icon when it starts up can some one tell me why?

Replace your original files - and just add in extinfo.dat / infolib.dat / ttpatch.dat / options.sys into your ttsmenu folder from his - are r4patch.dat for R4's

Alright i did what you said and i got it to work, but now when I start up Pokemon White v7 English Patched, or Golden sun they both load, but they go to white screens, any reason why this is happening?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted