Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
what if i want to buy this card? ys menu kernel (not dualboot) will work?
Captura de pantalla (64).png

lamvuong

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everything works fine. Just find the navigation for ds games are pretty slow or in responsive even though I separated them into smaller directories. Does anyone know how to speed up the navigation? Thanks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

AnotherMuggle

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Everything works fine. Just find the navigation for ds games are pretty slow or in responsive even though I separated them into smaller directories. Does anyone know how to speed up the navigation? Thanks.

YSMenu or TTMenu? I find TTMenu slow but YSMenu is fast. You know you can press left and right on dpad which work like page up and page down on a keyboard?

Jack_27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't think this does anything of the sort, maybe you did something wrong. I used this with 3 flashcart, still working and no issue.

I've got an R4i Gold Pro (2013 model I think) with www.r4i-gold.com on the card. Not even joking as soon as I launched YSMenu.nds the screen froze and now the cart isn't being detected at all I've tested it on two DS Lites and a 3DS :(

guyman70718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am trying the R4i-SDHC.com version of the kernel and its not working on my games-engine branded r4i-sdhc.com cart. I get a "? menu" message. The stock kernel works fine. I am using an 8GB SD card.
image0.jpg

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can I use this on an R4I Gold 3ds Plus (with ntrboot)?

Everyone hailed this card to be amazing, but I can't even get it to run Heartgold right.

AnotherMuggle

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i install it but not work ,can anyone help me?
What card is it? Which files did you use? Someone may be able to help.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can I use this on an R4I Gold 3ds Plus (with ntrboot)?

Everyone hailed this card to be amazing, but I can't even get it to run Heartgold right.
Where did you purchase the flashcart? What SD Card are you using, what speed class is it? What actual problem do you have with Heartgold?

zhol259

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What card is it? Which files did you use? Someone may be able to help.

Where did you purchase the flashcart? What SD Card are you using, what speed class is it? What actual problem do you have with Heartgold?
thx .now it is work.but can not use cheats ,why?when i pess Y on the NDS games ,no menu to enable cheats

Last edited by zhol259,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not sure if I can say a shops name here, but it starts with DG, or do you mean whats printed on the sticker? thats r4ids.cn

sd card is a 16g sandisk, class 10, working perfectly fine in other flashcards, formatted and reformatted.
heartgold (and others) just keep on crashing, black or whitescreening or getting stuck.
in another thread, someone said that some of the gold plus cards seemingly have hardware defects causing this, so ysmenu might not even make a difference, i was just looking for possible fixes.

AnotherMuggle

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if I can say a shops name here, but it starts with DG, or do you mean whats printed on the sticker? thats r4ids.cn

sd card is a 16g sandisk, class 10, working perfectly fine in other flashcards, formatted and reformatted.
heartgold (and others) just keep on crashing, black or whitescreening or getting stuck.
in another thread, someone said that some of the gold plus cards seemingly have hardware defects causing this, so ysmenu might not even make a difference, i was just looking for possible fixes.
It sounds like you might just have a dud. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure you're using a clean rom. You can compare a hash of your file against one of the many online databases.

zhol259

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thx.
i redownload usrcheat.dat
it is work

It sounds like you might just have a dud. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure you're using a clean rom. You can compare a hash of your file against one of the many online databases.
thx.
i redownload usrcheat.dat
it is work

7596ff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! Is there a typo in the "R4iSDHC" spolier section? It mentions the "DSONEi SDHC YSMenu" folder. I followed the instructions but instead used the "R4i-SDHC YsMenu" folder, and it worked for me. Just wanted to double check.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)