Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy Shit, gpSP has 59 fps in Touhoumon Purple(N3DSXL 9.9 .3dsx). It lags when saving and in the menus a bit, but other than that it's flawless in and out of battle.

Is there a way to get the clock working?

EDIT: Golden Sun: Falling Star is full speed in town, some lag in battles. Haven't gotten to the overworld yet. Saving doesn't work, is there a way to fix that?

Last edited by Arseface_TM,

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Late to the party, but I'm pretty dumbfounded with how well PCSX ReARMed is running. In Digimon World 3 on my N3DS, I get no less than 47-50fps during normal gameplay - even during 3D battles! Strange that frameskipping doesn't seem to help speed, but it's insane how well it runs for such an early port. At this rate, it probably won't be long until I can play through this game in full speed. Can't wait!

Last edited by ubergeek77,

coinblock

Trophies
XP
Country
The latest .cia version of gPSP seems to be totally broken, crashes when I try to load any game. Not a total system crash, but I'm booted back out to the home menu.

coinblock

Trophies
XP
Country
Some games do not work with CatSFC like Mario All Stars in which the keys dont respond.

Does anyone know it it can be fixed?

Strangely enough, the controls in Super Mario All-Stars seem to work for me when using the September 27th build of CatSFC Plus. It stopped working in subsequent versions.

Rrenzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest .cia version of gPSP seems to be totally broken, crashes when I try to load any game. Not a total system crash, but I'm booted back out to the home menu.
Same for me
on build 2015-10-05_RetroArch, as loads a ROM on gPSP you kick back to home menu

Last edited by Rrenzen,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Strangely enough, the controls in Super Mario All-Stars seem to work for me when using the September 27th build of CatSFC Plus. It stopped working in subsequent versions.
Wait, is this true? This might be a clue regarding what is causing the problem.

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
So catsfc plus lags really bad on the super metroid title screen and any loading sequence it sounds like its hanging and drops to around 9 frames, should i just use regular catsfc or blargsnes?

witheld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So catsfc plus lags really bad on the super metroid title screen and any loading sequence it sounds like its hanging and drops to around 9 frames, should i just use regular catsfc or blargsnes?

I've found that if it runs in blargSNES at all, you should use it there. If it doesn't, run it in regular catsfc. Catsfc Plus is slower but has better audio

DaarK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm running .cia version of gpSP smoothly 59 FPS ... The only problem i have it's that the games only load with the sound disabled, when I try to run with sound enabled gives me an error on the log but i can read it because sends me to the home menu too fast :/

Any solutions☺

EDIT:

Acctualy I got the error message

"RetroArch
:: Assertion failed at grifflin/../audio/audio_driver.c:447.

Last edited by DaarK,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo