Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
@aliaspider the broken cia's seems to be an issue loading them in system nand. Tried installing in emunand and there working. They used to work in system nand. I will install in emunand from now on.

aliaspider

Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
@aliaspider the broken cia's seems to be an issue loading them in system nand. Tried installing in emunand and there working. They used to work in system nand. I will install in emunand from now on.
ah that makes much more sense, yeah devmode is limited, and it also not recommanded to put alpha homebrew on your sysnand :P

Reactions: Columbo2811

Ferrox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone else get 32X games to work in the 3dsx of picodrive? For me it always freezes when loading a rom. Master system and genesis games work.

Alpuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Is there any way to disable the screen turn off when touching the bottom screen? Or at least know how the touch in the bottom screen works, because sometimes it shuts down the screen and sometimes the menu opens.

Mystic Shadow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some one needs to make a compatiblity list lmao. Then put the 3ds you used O or N. Then the build you used. Cia or 3dsx and FW.The game you tested and the setting you used and the fps. I am able to get 120fps on ff7 lmao and with crappy sound between 50-60 when random encounters pop. That's on a 9.0 emunand N3ds cia. 10/1 build.

Last edited by Mystic Shadow,

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to disable the screen turn off when touching the bottom screen? Or at least know how the touch in the bottom screen works, because sometimes it shuts down the screen and sometimes the menu opens.
The top turns off the screen and the bottom brings up the menu.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Some one needs to make a compatiblity list lmao. Then put the 3ds you used O or N. Then the build you used. The game you tested and the setting you used and the fps. I am able to get 120fps on ff7 lmao and with crappy sound between 50-60 when random encounters pop.
Or you know, you could make it yourself.
Besides, it's not a good idea to make a compatibility list for an emulator that's still in alpha, with builds coming out everyday. Wait until it's at least in beta.

Reactions: ToTi and teampleb

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Some one needs to make a compatiblity list lmao. Then put the 3ds you used O or N. Then the build you used. Cia or 3dsx and FW.The game you tested and the setting you used and the fps. I am able to get 120fps on ff7 lmao and with crappy sound between 50-60 when random encounters pop. That's on a 9.0 emunand N3ds cia. 10/1 build.
It wouldn't be of much use. First, this is at an alpha stage so there's improvements all the time and speeds are increasing week by week. Second, RetroArch doesn't have compatibility lists for any platform it's on, because it has so many cores, it'd be pretty hard to mantain one. There's also the fact RetroArch is just a frontend, compatibility is mantained by the cores themselves, and they're generally pretty good. So the libretro team's only concern in making the frontend work properly and getting the cores to run as fast as possible.

Reactions: ric.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Why would you want to disable a power saving feature? Anyway, the top half of the touchscreen turns it on and off (on 2DS it'll just make the touchscreen go black), and the bottom half opens the RetroArch menu. Nothing too complicated. Just press near the top when you want to turn the touchscreen on and off, and press near the bottom when you want the menu.

any chance of the c stick to work as the right analogue stick, i love to try ape escape

Shouldn't you already be able to bind it?

Alpuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Why would you want to disable a power saving feature? Anyway, the top half of the touchscreen turns it on and off (on 2DS it'll just make the touchscreen go black), and the bottom half opens the RetroArch menu. Nothing too complicated. Just press near the top when you want to turn the touchscreen on and off, and press near the bottom when you want the menu.

Shouldn't you already be able to bind it?
But i dont think it turns off the backlight, so i dont think that it affects the battery life

Alpuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I noted that in the current build the fps are 50 instead of 59,x that was before.

Does that happen to you too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk