Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are two reasons why dynarec isn't available to .3dsx owners.

1) It requires firmware 9.2 or below, and those users can already use .cia.
2) *hax 2.0+ doesn't support it anyway, only older 1.0-1.1 does.

Adding it to .3dsx would only help the small subset of users using 9.2 or below, still using *hax 1.1 and refusing to use .cia for some reason.
Well read the post above you and I don't think these work on Ninjhax 1.1.

LordDarkNe0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"Requires to run for at least 4096 frames" gpsp emulator give me that error, I know that I have to put a gba-bios.bin in the core/system folder, but now? I put in and I still have that error :(

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Requires to run for at least 4096 frames" gpsp emulator give me that error, I know that I have to put a gba-bios.bin in the core/system folder, but now? I put in and I still have that error :(
That is no help at all. That error always shows up. Are you using the CIA or 3dsx builds? o3DS or n3DS? What game are you trying to run?

LordDarkNe0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have n3DS 9.9, using 3dsx build (04-10-15) and I'm trying to play Pokemon FireRed, gpsp can't emulate all games? :/

EDIT: All games give me that error wtf, I have reinstalled all emulators and core but nothing...

Last edited by LordDarkNe0,

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have n3DS 9.9, using 3dsx build (04-10-15) and I'm trying to play Pokemon FireRed, gpsp can't emulate all games? :/
I can confirm that game works with gpSP. Are you sure you have gba_bios.bin in SD://retroarch/cores/system/ ? Also, firered runs better in mGBA. Use both of them. :)

Meowstic Amiibo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to have gpsp boot through the bios? It's silly, but I like having the Gameboy logo when I startup games. Makes it feel more genuine. After seeing the Sega CD startup, it's made my heart warm for the GBA one too.

Reactions: LordDarkNe0

LordDarkNe0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I try to play zelda the minish cap tell me: "cannot push NULL or empty core info into the playlist" and the top screen turns white, wtf?

LordDarkNe0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But I can't play Zelda the minish cap because I have white screen! :( the game freeze at the start (fps 0,330-0,500)

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
newest version CIA of PCSX has scrambled my BIOS into and the intro of some games like Brave Fencer into a jagged mess. It scrambles the company logo and even the start - continue screen is botched..but after that game is fine now. PSX classic bios into is also scrambled. Speaking of BIOS when I "restart content" my BIOS is japanese. Which of 3 supported bios' of the 3 is NTSC? I thought I was using the right one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1