Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guysho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Played Sonic 2 on O3DS some more. The .3DSX version of Picodrive. Plays fine but lags down to 45~fps whenever you're underwater.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you people seriously expect different answers after asking the same questions over and over?
just wondering... I'm new here

I have a good suggestion for you. You should start a new thread so that way you can modify the first post. And you can put there what you said before of requests will not speed things up as everyone should know it is only done when the developers have time. Plus it might lead to a more organized thread in hopes the majority of people read the first post.

Reactions: SLiV3R and Savior-X

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have a good suggestion for you. You should start a new thread so that way you can modify the first post. And you can put there what you said before of requests will not speed things up as everyone should know it is only done when the developers have time. Plus it might lead to a more organized thread in hopes the majority of people read the first post.

Instead of starting a new thread, Radius4 and aliaspider should be given access to edit this thread's first post. I believe a moderator can do it easily. @Cyan or @Bortz could help, maybe.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
We should probably draft up a FAQ to add to the first page, starting with these, since they get asked like every other page:

1Q. What's the difference between CatSFC and CatSFC Plus?
1A. Plus has better sound, but lower performance as a result.

2Q. Is <insert core name here> as good as it will ever be?
2A. RetroArch on the 3DS is still a young project, so probably not, no. Just keep an eye on progress.

3Q. What cores have dynamic recompilers (dynrec/dynarec)?
3A. PCSX-ReARMed, picodrive (for 32x and svp only), and gpSP.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We should probably draft up a FAQ to add to the first page, starting with these, since they get asked like every other page:

1Q. What's the difference between CatSFC and CatSFC Plus?
1A. Plus has better sound, but lower performance as a result.

2Q. Is <insert core name here> as good as it will ever be?
2A. RetroArch on the 3DS is still a young project, so probably not, no. Just keep an eye on progress.

3Q. What cores have dynamic recompilers (dynrec/dynarec)?
3A. PCSX-ReARMed, picodrive (for 32x and svp only), and gpSP.
Added to OP.

Reactions: SLiV3R and daxtsu

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just to confirm, the current .cia of PCSX is indeed broken (crashes system on loading a game) and reverting to the last 10/2 build fixes this.

lolzvid

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Only the build from 29-09 and before works on my O3DS (9.2.0-20U, PastaCFW, .cia format), anybody else?

ludyan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just tried Harvest Moon FoMT on gPSP (o3DS, .cia) and it ran full speed, very impressive :D
Sonic Advance 3 didn't run full speed, but it had better performance in this module than in citrAGB and mGBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)