Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wangtang32000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
artstation.com
XP
Country
United States
well i thought he was very helpful. i mean of course over the time of repeating himself 6 times in one day about the same topic can get tiring. i respect helpful comments rather than those snarky ones that doesn't even help to answer the question at all.

that aside. looking forward to NH2.5 to try out snk vs capcom chaos c:

Also this morning i realised a majority of the roms that never worked for me before was all because of missing files in the romsets, which lead me to having to grab like an aggravating amount of versions of one rom just to get the game to work (captain commando for an example..) this seems to work with many other things.

Reactions: RegularMoron

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Most of the larger games are just sequels of the games we can play anyway. Do you really need kof2003. Is 89.5mb zipped though? It may make a difference when unzipped

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kof2003 is drastically different from every game in the series so yeah I can see a need for it

that is a pretty bad mindset

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I tried to boot s1495.zip on the latest build of fba.cia N3DS: I have DIP switches offset:25 error. Anyone know what is it?

TheBroCode

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if I messed something up but gpsp (I think 22/10/15 build) locks up randomly now :( Games play fine and then at a random point everything freezes, with the audio stuttering, and requires a hard power down.

Anyone experienced anything like this?

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Yes I mean Strikers 1945. Why the .3dsx is different of the .cia in this case? It's not a game that fba can run?
gpsp.cia indeed works worse than before. I tried to launch my backup of Advance Wars 2 and it crashed (4096 error), and it's the same for another one.

Genesis+gx.cia still have tearing on the left of the screen on Ecco. try to play the game on the stage 1, when the dolphin get high speed, the screen doesn't follow correctly.

Shadowrun97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Out of curiosity, what games would you guys recommend that run the best on the PSX emulator? I've been wanting to try it out, but I've been reading that some games work well and some are at unplayable speeds. (New 3DS, 9.0 SysNAND, 9.5 EmuNAND)

FFIX - Smooth 60Fps. Just the sound lacks a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw it seems like the user dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, either they are...