Retroarch is now on Retail Mode (Xbox Series S/X)

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
[steals a Pie from @mightymuffy ] hehehe :evil:
Ooh naughty boy (sorry, naughty boi)! UK Rule #314: Never steal a pie from a pie eater, it's bad for your health! (and not just for the amount of calories!)
...Now if you fancy coming back and stealing a shitty first model Xbox One Controller from me, be my guest!! (Can smile at the missus for a replacement then! :lol:)

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just out of curiosity - does Retroarch netplay and PPSSPP ad-hoc emulation (over the Internet, I know that actual ad-hoc isn't supported) work on Xbox? And can PPSSPP connect with hardware?

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just out of curiosity - does Retroarch netplay and PPSSPP ad-hoc emulation (over the Internet, I know that actual ad-hoc isn't supported) work on Xbox? And can PPSSPP connect with hardware?

Does PPSSPP connect to hardware?

Not sure of the question. I have it on my laptop, and it recognizes my controller, if that is what you meant. otherwise, I'm not sure about other consoles. Sorry. :sad:

I found this

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/wiki/How-to-play-multiplayer-games-with-PPSSPP

Last edited by AncientBoi,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how would you even know you're banned on the series x/s? are you able to access the store, is there a pop up, would you have to log into an online game? is this for both system and account or one or the other?

GABO1423

Half the man he used to be.
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
how would you even know you're banned on the series x/s? are you able to access the store, is there a pop up, would you have to log into an online game? is this for both system and account or one or the other?
I think it just straight up tells you as soon as you try to use the account that's banned. I've seen some examples of that in the past with Xbox, so I don't think they have a reason to change course. But as I told you, you are never at risk of getting banned for using this, so I never saw any actual screenshots and the like of this to say for sure.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it just straight up tells you as soon as you try to use the account that's banned. I've seen some examples of that in the past with Xbox, so I don't think they have a reason to change course. But as I told you, you are never at risk of getting banned for using this, so I never saw any actual screenshots and the like of this to say for sure.
thanks, you were thinking the same thing I was. I was worried about using retroarch in retail, and I could never tell what might happen. I noticed it's now back to "retroarch" again instead of "arcade classics," so I guess that spoof didn't work to fool the automation.

GABO1423

Half the man he used to be.
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
thanks, you were thinking the same thing I was. I was worried about using retroarch in retail, and I could never tell what might happen. I noticed it's now back to "retroarch" again instead of "arcade classics," so I guess that spoof didn't work to fool the automation.
Figures. Again, that spoof has been tried before to no success. It's automated, and it detects the .dll files RetroArch will always use. As long as they are there, it will be taken down.

Reactions: godreborn

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: AncientBoi

jtjose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm running into an issue where retroarch does not appear as if doesn't exist or I did not install in the local folder yes I have ftp durango running and installed retroarch through console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Except all of reddit 4chan and YouTube reviewers