Status
Not open for further replies.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
@SoulSpawn no need to pm for bug reports :) Just post whatever you find and I'll gladly investigate/update the list when necessary. Please don't forget to state the version of the FBA Core you are using (it should be displayed in the bottom left of the screen) so I know we are on the same page.

Finally! Great GREAT work man, well done! :yay:

Btw Ironclad works on FBA? Nice!

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah i too have it on neocd but carts>>>cd when talking about retro gaming :).

Anyway, IDK man i googled and found the one named like the list. It works on fba pc, i will try it out on fba wii when the tv is free, right now it is in use. Will post when i try t.

Charco

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh me too, I only have NeoCDWii to play a few games that are not yet supported on RetroArch like The Last Blade etc. Thanks for looking into it.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
OK so i tried the aforementioned Ironclad rom with the wii fba neo core. It starts and shows the neo geo logo animation but as soon as i ''insert coin'' with the - button it blackscreens. I can crearly hear the sounds and the game responding t my commands, but i can't see anything. Has anyone gotten it to work? Please share.

Reactions: Hielkenator

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hadn't noticed that. Is it the MVS version? I have the CD version for NeoCDWii but I would prefer to have everything on RetroArch :yaywii:
No it does not work, it only display the NEOGEO boot seq. after that it;s only sound.
( JAP version of the game MVS )

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK so i tried the aforementioned Ironclad rom with the wii fba neo core. It starts and shows the neo geo logo animation but as soon as i ''insert coin'' with the - button it blackscreens. I can crearly hear the sounds and the game responding t my commands, but i can't see anything. Has anyone gotten it to work? Please share.
This game is not working, list needs adapting.

jos3ang3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
One question: retroarch dont recognise usb 3.0? I have 2 HDD usb one 2.0 and other 3.0-2.0 but this dont work, in the file browser dont show anything when I want load my neogeo roms. :confused: I need change my HDD?

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One question: retroarch dont recognise usb 3.0? I have 2 HDD usb one 2.0 and other 3.0-2.0 but this dont work, in the file browser dont show anything when I want load my neogeo roms. :confused: I need change my HDD?

Mine works fine. I'm assuming yours is NTFS formatted?

jos3ang3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine works fine. I'm assuming yours is NTFS formatted?
Mine HDD's are in fat32. 2.0 works well but 3.0 fails, in the file Explorer appears empty :confused: im desesperated :angry:

Edit: the usb working is a LG 500gb 2.0 and the usb that dont works is a Toshiba alu 2s 1tb, all in fat32 format and working in them wii backups, GameCube and the rest of emulators.....seems extrange :confused: sorry for my bad english

jos3ang3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine HDD's are in fat32. 2.0 works well but 3.0 fails, in the file Explorer appears empty :confused: im desesperated :angry:

Edit: the usb working is a LG 500gb 2.0 and the usb that dont works is a Toshiba alu 2s 1tb, all in fat32 format and working in them wii backups, GameCube and the rest of emulators.....seems extrange :confused: sorry for my bad english
Any help? :(

aea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to make that in cores like the snes core or nes core they don´t unzip the files to the sd card?Because I have to delete the unziped files from my card every time I use those emus to make more space aviable in the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY