Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey hey people.

I recently found out that RetroArch had quite pimp 1.3 version get a PS3 build. It initially as I know had been released only for Debug Consoles but also had a normal build for CFW PS3's made by someone after the fact. So I wiped my old Retroarch installation and installed the new and pimp one.

The problems I have now is that whatever core and game I try to play with it the application flashes the screen to black, and then flashes again to boot back into PS3 XMB with message "no event quit" or whatever was that grand old message PS3 gets from closeup like that. I would really like to use retroarch like this on my PS3. This happened thus far testing with Mame and FBA cores trying to run Street Fighter Alpha or WindJammers, and also with SNES core trying to run Yoshi's Island or Super Mario world.

As for my setup currently I am running REBUG 4.78.1 with Cobra 7.2 enabled. I have PSNpatch blocking PSN access as only additional plugin running on my system. The hardware is old european fat CECHG04 with Datecode D7, since it was a PS3 I happened to find in recycling center and standing on 2.1 firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0