Retro Macintosh Treasure

Regiiko

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really miss this one macintosh game, back in the days of Lemmings & Sim City. It would've been around when I was 8 (I'm 21 now!)

I don't actually know the game's name, which is why I'm calling out GBATemp to help me find this long lost treasure of mine.

So here's a description of the game.

The map has metallic dots all over it in an even square pattern like :: , as well as lightsaber-ish sticks going around these
metallic dots, either the same metallic dot or following a pre-determined pattern. There used to be "mines" on the map as well.

You played as a lightsaber-ish stick, going from metallic dot to metallic dot. You could only go horizontally & vertically, not diagonally. The aim was to either get to the end of the 'stage' OR to hit all dots at least once.

If you hit the mines or another stick, you died.

There were about 20-25 levels, and I THINK this game was actually a demo, where once you get to the last level, this ad comes up with stuff like "unlock the game to 100 levels!" bla bla bla.

Here's a description of the mac model it was on.

I'm not sure, but I think it was around late 1996 - early 1999 and my school had recently updated their computers to the iMac (Bondi Blue)

544px-IMac_Bondi_Blue.jpg

So GBATemp, help me find this one game that I wouldn't dare pirate! It's far too precious to me!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)