Antonosky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Old Fossil,
Hi, everyone,
I'm an old retired Australian fossil, nudging 80, who has just joined your community. I am not into games, but like dabbling in electronics and trying to fix things. I like to read all of the postings and see how others get their problems solved. Who knows, I may even be able to help someone out myself.

Cheers

Antonosky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Old Fossil,
Hi, everyone,
I'm an old retired Australian fossil, nudging 80, who has just joined your community. I am not into games, but like dabbling in electronics and trying to fix things. I like to read all of the postings and see how others get their problems solved. Who knows, I may even be able to help someone out myself.

Cheers
Thanks for your warm and friendly welcome. This is all great stuff. I want to ask a question about formatting a new xboxone hdd but don't know how to go about it as I, being a newbie, apparently do not have enough privilidges.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Old Fossil,
Hi, everyone,

Cheers
Hello,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yaywii:

I congratulate you on your age, I say Bravo:yay::bow:

Have fun here !!:yayu::nds:

KimKong

Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
Old Fossil,
Hi, everyone,

Cheers
Welcome to the community, old'timer!
Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night