A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Have u guys seen em on tv? i saw this one with bill gates and the guy who playes jerry seinfield. they were trying on shoes and shit. holy crap. it was so retarded. apparently, there are new ones out. this is why i don't watch tv much. God help us rofl

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
da_head said:
Have u guys seen em on tv? i saw this one with bill gates and the guy who playes jerry seinfield. they were trying on shoes and shit. holy crap. it was so retarded. apparently, there are new ones out. this is why i don't watch tv much. God help us rofl

Any more details about the commercial is greatly appreciated. Since i dont have a clue on what you're going on about. (I dont watch much TV or maybe the commercial is not known?)

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not missing anything. Really. Weak attempt at marketing to younger crowd. About as funny as the caveman commercials for that insurance company.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
Yeah that one is totally ridiculous. Aren't commercials supposed to sell things? It seems commercials now a days do none of that.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:

Oh, man... what's that guys name? Shit... I can't remember, who's the guy who plays Jerry Seinfield? Damn it all...

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zidane_genome said:
da_head said:

Oh, man... what's that guys name? Shit... I can't remember, who's the guy who plays Jerry Seinfield? Damn it all...
Dude, I heard it starts with a J and ends with a y, fuck it, I cant remeber

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Terrible. But not as bad as this Microsoft Commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igSlM3tl2zE

Disguising Windows Vista as "Windows Mojave" Im a Mac user, Always have been always will, plus way better commercials.

If I were Apple I'd slam Windows saying " At least we dont have to disquise are products for people to know how good they are.

Terrible marketing plan from Microsoft, I'd fire whoever came up with the commercials
tongue.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
Disguising Windows Vista as "Windows Mojave" Im a Mac user, Always have been always will, plus way better commercials.
Those Mac vs PC commercial make me want to gouge my eyes out.

"HEY WOW I'M MAC LOOK HOW MUCH OF A SMUG HIPSTER FUCK I AM HAHA LOOK AT YOUR BUSINESS SUIT MR CRAPPY BUSINESS MAN"

And for the record, I'm a Mac OS user.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're still not as bad as those Mac commercials though. "Hi I'm a Mac," "And I'm a PC." PC = Personal Computer. Both are personal computers FFS.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
If I were Apple I'd slam Windows saying " At least we dont have to disquise are products for people to know how good they are.
And you once again representing the Mac userbase as the ignorant smug kids they are (not to say that Windows users aren't equally as ignorant, but at least they don't have as much smug), completely missing the point of the Mojave experiment, which was to show that people are ignorant fucks and believe whatever they hear without trying things for themselves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: