Hacking Retail DS cartridges on rxTools emuNAND?

Bobbery18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I Highly doubt they will fix it,hasnt been mentioned for months and they dont care about fixing it anymore
As a side question, because I'm guessing you're running ReiNAND based on you trying to convince me to switch, do you know if flashcarts, like R4 ones (ones that would run on a regular, non-hacked in the slightest 3DS), to play DS games off of work with ReiNAND (like regular DS carts do)? Just wondering because, like I said, I plan on getting one if I can actually use it.

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a side question, because I'm guessing you're running ReiNAND based on you trying to convince me to switch, do you know if flashcarts, like R4 ones (ones that would run on a regular, non-hacked in the slightest 3DS), to play DS games off of work with ReiNAND (like regular DS carts do)? Just wondering because, like I said, I plan on getting one if I can actually use it.
Its kinda of the reason i use it on the first place :P My r4i works flawless,makes sense, its still a ds cart

Last edited by James310,

Balerion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having this exact same problem with reinand 3.2 emunand 10.5 n3ds. My 3ds also freezes black when i load gba vc from emunand. Both gba vc and ds carts load fine from sysnand tho. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I believe at one time the ds carts worked fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1