Hacking Restore Sysnand 9.0.0-20e from N3ds 9.4.0-21 sysnand

Schenken

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I bought a N3ds in 9.0.-20e and GW was perfectly wworking on it using Cubic Ninja. I made a back up of my Sysnand in case of any further problems.

And, the problem is that now, my N3ds is broken ( litterraly and can't be repaired at all ). So, i bought anotherone n3ds but the problem is that the FW is 9.4.0-21 on it ....

So my question is, is there a way to restore the sysnand copie of my 1st n3ds with the FW 9.0.0-20e into the 2nd n3ds with FW 9.4.0-21 ? I read that i can't use GW to restore it because it doesn't launch on this FW version, is true or is there another way to restore it without using gateway ?

In addition, i can tell you that QEH1034 serial number is on 9.4

Thank you by advance :)

Schenken

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for you answer.

Yes , the backup comes from my 1st and broken N3ds ( R.I.P. ). So, it means the sysnand backup of a console A can't be restored in another Console B ? Independantly of the FW versions on the 2 N3ds ?

earny

Trophies
XP
Country
France
really bad luck for your 2nd N3ds, and RIP for your 1st N3ds.

btw, how did it died? you broke it? or is was hardware malfunction? i'm pretty curious about that

Schenken

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My girlfriend did it just 3 weeks after i bought GW... Now she's broken in 2 parts hahaha, i'm talking about my girlfriend now ;)

Just joking

Now, i just keep my 1st N3ds if I have to change hardware ( screen or other because they're still running , it's juste that she's broken in 2 piece and i can't repair it because in store there's only Old3ds repair kit, not N3ds ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat