resident evil

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by lexus-8, Nov 12, 2006.

Nov 12, 2006

resident evil by lexus-8 at 2:14 AM (1,025 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. lexus-8
    OP

Member lexus-8 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    hi guys,
    just wanted to know if resident evil ds is any good because im thinking of buying it

2. rdurbin

Member rdurbin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I think its a pretty good game. It has some new features that are not present in the psx and gamecube versions. The only bad thing that i can really think of is that the movies are pretty bad, they are really pixalish. The dual screen come in handy, for example you can see a map while you move around.

3. michaelf

Newcomer michaelf Advanced Member

United States
    As a huge fan of the psx versions of this game, I really enjoyed this one. It was also a nice surprise to have the original voice acting and those classic lines back in my life.

4. [M]artin

Member [M]artin .

United States
    How's the multiplayer content, if any? Also, is there any unlockable content?

5. Torte

Member Torte GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    Yeah, you can play as different characters from the supporting cast. Go to GameFAQs for all your needs mate. It tells you there how to unlock them. The multiplayer is crap though, seeing as you can't see your teammates/opponents, but just a circle on the ground. Worth buying just cos its a classic though. That was my reason anyway lol!

Oh yeah, knifing is kinda fun too.

6. crafton48

Member crafton48 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    If you've played it through before, there really isn't much new content, and going back to the old crappy control system takes a bit of getting used too, played it through in 57mins, it just seems so bear compared to the GC version. really only for the hardcore fans.

7. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    tacked on knifey games, tank controls, but you can touch jill's titties and she freaks out and sues your ass

8. OrR

Member OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Germany
    It's and old game and the gameplay is very outdated. However, it's also a classic and you might still enjoy it, even more so if you have got nostalgic memories of the original. It's also pretty hard, or I am just bad.