ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Where's my remake at?
They announced the RE2 Remake way before RE7 was even a thing nor mentioned anywhere else.
Yet, here we are with RE7 already on shelves and not even a single trailer for REmake 2.

Bonestorm

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where's my remake at?
They announced the RE2 Remake way before RE7 was even a thing nor mentioned anywhere else.
Yet, here we are with RE7 already on shelves and not even a single trailer for REmake 2.
I'm assuming they will announce it at E3, RE7 was the focus the past year, i knew they wouldn't talk about RE2 during that time it would just lower sales of 7. I'm super excited though think about it we get to see Leon as a rookie again before he turned into Superman.

I also wonder if they will bring any elements from 1.5 into RE2 remake since everyone knows 1.5 exists now! Elza Walker maybe? they could even mix 2&3 together! since they take place at the same time!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm assuming they will announce it at E3, RE7 was the focus the past year, i knew they wouldn't talk about RE2 during that time it would just lower sales of 7. I'm super excited though think about it we get to see Leon as a rookie again before he turned into Superman.

I also wonder if they will bring any elements from 1.5 into RE2 remake since everyone knows 1.5 exists now! Elza Walker maybe? they could even mix 2&3 together! since they take place at the same time!
Seeing 2 and 3 together would be a dream come true to be honest.
I really hope they go this way since they can very easily just start with the first half of Resident Evil 3 up until the Clock Tower gets wrecked, then switch to RE2, then after RE2 go back to RE3 when you take control of Carlos. Perfect continuity.

Still, I highly doubt Capcom would do that.
Being the moneywhores they are, they will release them as separate games (if they do).
DLC and other stuff like that seems to be what Capcom loves sadly.

In anyway, I hope we get some news about RE2 soon, as that's what I'm really interested in from anything Capcom for the last decade.

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
RE4 may have been the game to get me into the series, but RE2 is by far my favorite in the original trilogy. I heard a theory that Capcom will hold off until next January to release the REmake, in order to coincide with the game's 20th anniversary, but I seriously hope we get it by the end of the year.

Reactions: Ericzander

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?