Researching Graphic editor

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by StorMyu, Aug 27, 2011.

1. StorMyu
    OP

StorMyu "I'm too old for this"

Jan 2, 2010
    France
    As said, I'm looking for someone who know a bit japanese and know how to use photoshop (or anything else btw...)
    pm me for further details.

Cpt Obvious: Yeah it's for a translation.

2. junkerde

junkerde Banned

Banned
    Jan 3, 2011
    United States
    k dude i know both actually, just sayin, just puttin it out there man. just pm me.

3. Auryn

Auryn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 21, 2011
    Swaziland
    I love such "secrets" threads...you think that everybody is ready to help you in any game??
    A translator/editor or anything is maybe ready to help you out for translate/hack a Final Fantasy but not work for a Pokemon (my case) or opposite.

4. StorMyu
    OP

Jan 2, 2010
    France
    Second: It's not a "secret" threads, I'm just asking if someone is still doing some graphic editing out there.
    You want to know the name of the game ? Fine, It's "Brave Story: Boku no Kioku to Negai".
    Happy now ? going everywhere just to post your Final Fantasy / Pokemon argument is absolutely insulting.
    I do not criticize Pokemon games, and if you're really reading Gbatemp Romhack & translation board, you should
    have notice that more than 70% of the thread are Pokemon-based. You don't like it ? fine, stop saying Pokemon is not worth it.

Besides, a japanese game ? Pokemon ? They're almost all localized...

oh and Third: You're not helping AT ALL.
    stop trolling everywhere...

5. rastsan

rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard,

May 28, 2008
    Canada
    toronto
    Are there any further qualifications needed?

6. Auryn

Jul 21, 2011
    Swaziland
    I think yes: you need to have a good stock of valium or any other tranquilizer to work with that guy [​IMG]

7. rastsan

rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard,

May 28, 2008
    Canada
    toronto
    don't make me call a mod...
    back to my question.

I don't speak or read japanese but I do image editing. I do have dictionary software and use stroke count software when the visual lookup or ocr doesn't work.
    I do not use photoshop. I use the free paint program offered with windows 7 and very rarely use techsmith snagit editor. Even more rarely openoffice's draw. (I prefer pixel work and getting the details myself).

But as I already have way too many projects on the go even offering is probably a bad idea.
    that being said, let me know though if no one else steps in, though.

8. StorMyu
    OP

Jan 2, 2010
    France
    seriously...?
    I have nothing against you but please... stop trolling just because someone is asking for help and he didn't say:
    it's for xxx game please help me... I'm just asking "in general" if someone is still doing some graphic editing here.

9. Auryn

Jul 21, 2011
    Swaziland
    @rastsan: wow...now I am scared.

@StorMyu: I was actively ignoring your exagerated post after my comment. If you really want an answer to your post, I just say:
    If I say that I not work with Pokemon, it's not the same as if I say Pokemon is bullshit.
    You maybe have nothing agains me but your answer was just exagered your post made me loose all interest into work with you even if i was interested in Brave story. The valium was more a joke than other, just trying to put some humor in the answer to not have long useless discussions.

Topic closed from my side.