Researching Graphic editor

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by StorMyu, Aug 27, 2011.

Aug 27, 2011

Researching Graphic editor by StorMyu at 4:55 AM (889 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. StorMyu
    OP

Member StorMyu "I'm too old for this"

France
    As said, I'm looking for someone who know a bit japanese and know how to use photoshop (or anything else btw...)
    pm me for further details.

Cpt Obvious: Yeah it's for a translation.

2. junkerde

Banned junkerde Banned

United States
    k dude i know both actually, just sayin, just puttin it out there man. just pm me.

3. Auryn

Member Auryn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Switzerland
    I love such "secrets" threads...you think that everybody is ready to help you in any game??
    A translator/editor or anything is maybe ready to help you out for translate/hack a Final Fantasy but not work for a Pokemon (my case) or opposite.

4. StorMyu
    OP

France
    Second: It's not a "secret" threads, I'm just asking if someone is still doing some graphic editing out there.
    You want to know the name of the game ? Fine, It's "Brave Story: Boku no Kioku to Negai".
    Happy now ? going everywhere just to post your Final Fantasy / Pokemon argument is absolutely insulting.
    I do not criticize Pokemon games, and if you're really reading Gbatemp Romhack & translation board, you should
    have notice that more than 70% of the thread are Pokemon-based. You don't like it ? fine, stop saying Pokemon is not worth it.

Besides, a japanese game ? Pokemon ? They're almost all localized...

oh and Third: You're not helping AT ALL.
    stop trolling everywhere...

5. rastsan

Member rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard

Canada
    Are there any further qualifications needed?

6. Auryn

Switzerland
    I think yes: you need to have a good stock of valium or any other tranquilizer to work with that guy [​IMG]

7. rastsan

Member rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard

Canada
    don't make me call a mod...
    back to my question.

I don't speak or read japanese but I do image editing. I do have dictionary software and use stroke count software when the visual lookup or ocr doesn't work.
    I do not use photoshop. I use the free paint program offered with windows 7 and very rarely use techsmith snagit editor. Even more rarely openoffice's draw. (I prefer pixel work and getting the details myself).

But as I already have way too many projects on the go even offering is probably a bad idea.
    that being said, let me know though if no one else steps in, though.

8. StorMyu
    OP

France
    seriously...?
    I have nothing against you but please... stop trolling just because someone is asking for help and he didn't say:
    it's for xxx game please help me... I'm just asking "in general" if someone is still doing some graphic editing here.

9. Auryn

Switzerland
    @rastsan: wow...now I am scared.

@StorMyu: I was actively ignoring your exagerated post after my comment. If you really want an answer to your post, I just say:
    If I say that I not work with Pokemon, it's not the same as if I say Pokemon is bullshit.
    You maybe have nothing agains me but your answer was just exagered your post made me loose all interest into work with you even if i was interested in Brave story. The valium was more a joke than other, just trying to put some humor in the answer to not have long useless discussions.

Topic closed from my side.