Misc Required to update to play online?

Shoguna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my friend list says a system update is required to even be online. I can't connect online to ORAS either. I'm running off a N3DS 11.1.0-34U.

Did Nintendo implement something to the servers or something?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo updated the friends sys-module. There are ways around it. You can install the FS-M Nver, ctr-httpwn, or sys update. The first two choices are CFW while you can do the third option on a regular system as well as CFW+a9lh, but that's your choice.

Reactions: turilo and Shoguna

turilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo updated the friends sys-module. There are ways around it. You can install the FS-M Nver, ctr-httpwn, or sys update. The first two choices are CFW while you can do the third option on a regular system as well as CFW+a9lh, but that's your choice.

hi there, where can we locate the one you mentioned called FS-M Nver? I located the other in github but no luck for the first mentioned? Also would doing a system reset on a new 3dsl with CFW remove its CFW capabilities if wanting to create a new NNID?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@turilo

FS-M is 'Friends System-Module'. Nver is what you'd be injecting.

System reset confuses me; formatting (with CFW), should probably be done with tinyformat, if you really don't want to lose anything.

If you want a new NNID, you probably need two 3ds systems; assuming why you need that new NNID and why you joined yesterday.

Reactions: turilo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)