ROM Hack Requesting help. Supercard Mini.

Whiteice661

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone and thank you,

I have been away from the DS scene for a while and looking to come back into it. I didn't really know much before, I just knew to download a game and go play it. However, I do have a couple questions with getting back into the scene and I am hoping someone can help me out here.

1) I have a supercard mini w/ my DSL. I notice when I go to find items to download, some say clean on them. Then there are other items listed to download that don't mention clean on them. When I want to get an item for my DSL using my Supercard mini, what exactly should I be looking for to make sure that the item will run correctly on my DSL with the Supercard mini?

2) I also want to know with the latest Castlevania game, why does it lock up randomly when I am playing it? Is their a way to fix it so this issue goes away?

3) I want to try out Diddy Kong Racing and have heard that it does not run on the Supercard mini's (I have not tried it yet, like I said, I am just getting back into the scene here.) Is their a way to somehow patch/fix Diddy Kong Racing (as well as other future games that might have these similiar problems) to make it compatible on my DSL w/ Supercard Mini? If so, can someone please explain how?

Thank you for any and all help you can provide me with trying to get back into the DSL scene,
Whiteice661

Whiteice661

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. for most games it does not matter if they are hacked or not, you can use a non clean rom and it will play fine most of the time.

2. castlevania portrait of ruin is a problem game for most people.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=41323&hl=

3. it works read this thread.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=43389

Thank you so much for getting back to me on this.

I do have another question and hope someone can help me.

With loading these items to the mini SD through the Supercard program (The one that comes with the Supercard to load roms onto the card) is their someplace or some listing I can check to know which options I need to have checked via the Supercard program to make sure I am transferring them correctly?

Thank you,
Whiteice661

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you are a product of my imagination