Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Supercard ROM DAT Update

SC slot-2's are not forgotten!

For those of you still holding onto your slot-2 Supercards, here is a new ROM DAT file. It adds support for the following games:

· Dead 'n' Furious (EU)

· Diddy Kong Racing (US)

· Nacho Libre (US)

In case anyone doesn't know how this works, simply drop the uncompressed DAT file into whereever your Supercard software is located. Thanks to DjoeN for the head's up and providing the file.

moonmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Thanks to DjoeN for the head's up and providing the file.

I'd like to thank luigimania as he posted the file first in the Diddy Kong Thread
bow.gif

TheSpade

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to thank luigimania as he posted the file first in the Diddy Kong Thread
bow.gif
To be perfectly honest, whoever was first doesn't matter. DjoeN, who works for DualScene, paid a courtesy of informing me and I placed the news as soon as he notified me. Stating something in a ROM release post and directly informing a staff member are two different things.

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Who cares who was first. What, he was not even 10 minutes after him. It doesn't matter, ide say GBATemp and the staff is on top of things when it comes to releases and things theyre pretty darn prompt, they have alot of things to check and cover give em some slack.

pacha69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
holding to slot 2 card, i don't have any alternative, so keep it coming ! will supercard stop making new patching software for slot 2 cards ?

M3LV1N

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Do I overwrite the the .dat file in the supercard folder? Because I'm getting white screens on mine. The patcher did output a correct file though.

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do I overwrite the the .dat file in the supercard folder? Because I'm getting white screens on mine. The patcher did output a correct file though.

simply replace the old romdat file with the new one. works perfect now. Yeah finally I can play those games. especially Dead n Furious. Cool game.
bow.gif

Hope thet there will no 0k files in the future.
lecture.gif

Flyfishing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, i took off reset, and got diddy kong racing to work, but dead n furious still isnt working for me. I took off reset and dma.
What version of the patcher are you using? What version firmware for your Supercard are you running?

(Using SC CF v1.7 and 2.58 patcher) - Diddy Kong + Dead 'n Furious both work (haven't tried Nacho Libre...Not worth my time)

reset=off
trim=on
FGP=on
DMA=off
Patch cartridge access=high

M3LV1N

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, i took off reset, and got diddy kong racing to work, but dead n furious still isnt working for me. I took off reset and dma.

What version of the patcher are you using? What version firmware for your Supercard are you running?

(Using SC CF v1.7 and 2.58 patcher) - Diddy Kong + Dead 'n Furious both work (haven't tried Nacho Libre...Not worth my time)

reset=off
trim=on
FGP=on
DMA=off

I'm using 2.58 Micro SD version and firmware 1.7. I don't understand why it is not working for me.

Nero_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good to see an update. I got Dead 'n' Furious to work (only enabled Trim and Patch=High). Diddy Kong isn't working, when it starts it says "Some Diddy Kong Racing data is corrupt and will be deleted." I then press A and the screens go white. At least Dead 'n' Furious was pretty enjoying.

I have SC SD, 2.58, 1.7.

Flyfishing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

reset=off
trim=on
FGP=on
DMA=off

I'm using 2.58 Micro SD version and firmware 1.7. I don't understand why it is not working for me.
Just occured to me...Do you have the nuked release or the proper (Dark Eternal Team released the proper)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1